15. I'm Back.

Daniel let out a deep breath as he looked at his family. "There are two possibilities, either he's a loyal servant of Kasper or he's Kasper himself!"

"Neither one is good!" Magnus said as everyone processed this information. "Now that I think about it, I guess I got possessed by this dark energy when I put a truth spell on Malachai, but... if he's either then clearly the spell or soul sword did nothing to him!"

"Wait..." Jace spoke, his eyes wide as he looked between his Parabatai and Magnus. "You were possessed by him. When? And... that's..." He trailed off, unable to finish what his mind facted out.

"By the angel!" Izzy gasped. "Someone was able to possess you, Magnus. You're even stronger than before and if that had happened that means this Kasper is way too dangerous."

"You have no id... Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Stefan screamed and every eye turned towards him only to notice Oliver Blackwood pushing a seraph dagger thought his abdomen.

"STEFAN!" Daniel yelled and ran towards his brother, pushing Oliver and removing the dagger as Rosette snaked her magical rope around him. The others stood frozen until Izzy glared angrily at Oliver for his act.

"What the hell, Oliver!? What is wrong with you?" She yelled with fierceness in her voice as everyone snapped out of their sudden shock.

"Kill... Kill immortal shadowhunters... please Ebrithil... have to obey and please Ebrithil...." Oliver spoke as Rosette kept tightening her magical rope around him.

"Stef... hold on to us! Magnus..." Bree trailed off and a teardrop rolled down her cheek as Magnus ran towards them and tried to heal Stefan who was gasping and holding his abdomen.

"No... No! I can't lose one more brother... Magnus... Rose... Rose! Do something.." Daniel sobbed and held his brother.

Rosette ran towards her family and started helping Magnus as Jace and Simon held Oliver, still shocked with the sudden turn of events and Alec held back his sisters, feeling the same negative aura coming from Oliver.

"How does he knows about the Nightstorms? Something's not right!" Izzy said, her eyes wandering around the room, looking between bleeding Stefan, newly resurrected Jace, and others with fear and worry in her eyes.

"Leave me! Have to... kill... Immortal shadowhunters..." Oliver kept muttering as Jace and Simon held him back.

"That's not the main concern right now! Magnus, Rosette, is he healing?" Alec asked with worry clear in his voice as he looked at Stefan and his unique wings which were resting beside him with his icy silver eyes.

"No, he's not." Magnus spoke in a small voice as he and Rosette kept pouring their magic to heal his wound. They both knew he won't die but so much blood loss will cause a lot of damage and maybe he can go in a coma and that Nightstorms can't afford.

"D... Dan... Bree.. y..you both know... I.. I won't die right?" Stefan spoke through his gasps.

"Stef... could you seriously not!" Dan scolded and looked at Magnus and Rosette with his blurry eyes. "Rose...?"

"No Dan, I don't understand why isn't he healing!"

"Ahhhh... Aaahh! Wha... my sh... ahh!"

"Stef! Stefan, what's wrong?" Bree asked as she kept holding her brother's hand when he tightened his grip on her hand from pain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The scream pierced through everyone's ears, but to their shock, it wasn't Stefan, it was Alec who had fallen down on the floor with his silver wings flaring beside him.