13. The Fallen Angel.

A shiver ran through Alec's body when cold wind tingled against his skin. He wrapped his wings around him and continued making the pentagram with silver dust. He was standing beside the Lake Lynn, dressed up in a complete silver-colored suit Magnus summoned for him. Even his shoes were silver-colored.

After reading the complete procedure to call upon Angel Amberosa, he didn't waste any time and with the help of Magnus, got everything he needed for the ceremony. Because he needed to be alone while calling upon her, he learned the spell beforehand.

It was midnight and luckily for him, it was full moon too. The sequin silver orb was shimmering in the lonely sky and it's ribbon like rays were reflecting upon the diamond clear lake like sliver traces of fire. The polar white stars were sparkling in the silence of the night like a handful of moondust were tossed around. The lake was calm and the gentle whispering of its waves was serene and relaxing. The lake was mirroring the sky in its crystal clear lap like there were two skies entangled on earth. The cold wind was swooshing around, making the soft leaves dance on its rhythm, and the smell of night flowers were soothing Alec's nerves. It was a beautifully calming night.

After drawing the pentagram, he picked up the crunched leaves of dusty miller and drew it through the lines of the pentagram. After that he picked up the silver vessel which was laced with intricate patterns and a silver daggers bejeweled with rubies and crystals and cut his palm with it, pouring his blood in the silver vessel. When it was almost filled until it's brim, he picked one of his feathers that could fit the size of the vessel and placed it over his blood. He then picked the vessel and placed it in the centre of the pentagram.

His icy silver eyes scanned the ingredients, when he was sure everything was in place, he stood at the tip of the pentagram which was facing the Lake Lynn, wings outstretched beside him and legs straddled completely. He sighed and picked up the bowl of silver petals of Early Grey Rose, closed his eyes and started chanting the spell.

He didn't know how long it's been since he was chanting but a sudden gush of wind made him open his eyes and a gasp escaped from his lips.

The silver petals were flowing on its own and were swirling around the silver light which was emerging from the pentagram and was cascading into the infinity of the sky. It felt like the world had stopped and he was standing on the gates of paradise.

A figure started emerging and the whole surrounding filled with thick mist making Alec's wings flutter with curiosity. His jaw dropped on the floor when the said Angel appeared in its full glory.

She was nowhere near simple. Her height was clearly more than 10 feet with different sizes of crystals floating above her head like a crown. Her 15-foot silver wings were rested behind her body having swirls of silver dust patterned over them. Her skin was paler than Alec's with a slim figure, which was perfect and glowing. Her midnight black symmetrical eyebrows were complimenting perfectly her thick silky black eyelashes over her walnut-shaped eyes. Her delicate ears were peeking through her luscious hairs flowing till her knees, which held a long earring bejeweled with crystals and diamonds, which was caressing her shoulder. She had an elegant nose above her rosy pink lips and prominent cheekbones. Her hairs were the lightest tint of amber blue which were swirling with the currents of the wind. Her dreamy, galaxy blue eyes were shining brightly with rays of silver reflecting in them. The off-shoulder full-length white gown she was wearing was flowing freely around her body which had beautiful intricate patterns embroidered all over it with silver, having tiny crystals embedded in them here and there. Her fingers were long with several pieces of jewellery decorating it beautifully, and she had a breathtaking smile on her soft lips.

Hello, my child.” The soft melodious voice echoed in the whole surrounding, like a mother singing a whispered lullaby to her children. It was a calming voice, making Alec weak in his knees.