Chapter One.

Redamancy -  (n) The act of loving in return

(start date : 15th January 2021)

Introduction

The story is begins in the August of 2016, in London England.

Leads :

Harry Styles, 23

Harry Styles, 23.
(does this beautiful mf really need an introduction?)

Harry Styles a world renowned pop star, a former member of One Direction and the love of my life.

He's got a heart of gold and is very bad at math because he genuinely believes that eighteen months is equal to five years, let's not go into that, it's not breakdown time yet.

Aurora Brown, 21 (I choose to keep her face anonymous, you guys can imagine her as whoever you want, who are you imagining?)

Aurora Brown, 21
(I choose to keep her face anonymous, you guys can imagine her as whoever you want, who are you imagining?)

Aurora is your average 21 year old College student, studying to be a writer, and in her last year. She's working as a part time Barista in Steam Room Coffee House. She's a timid brunette with big, beautiful brown eyes and is big on reading.

New characters are introduced into the story as it progresses, I've casted some of the characters according to who I think would best suit each character but how each one of the characters look like is all upto you :)

but I'm curious, so comment and tell me who you're imagining for each role.

Warning : This story contains, strong language, alcohol consumption, Psychedelic Drug usage, Violence, Abuse and Sexual content.

This is the first and final warning(s).

I hope you enjoy it, thanks for reading :)
i love you:)

° ° °

"Will it be a pavement or a sidewalk
When I finally lay my eyes on you?"