Chapter Thirty-one

PS: I'd sell my soul to lana, ngl.

"Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas"

Aurora Brown

Gemma's my love at first sight.

Or atleast that's how it feels, because we're getting along so well, and in no time! talking to her is just as easy as talking to Mia.

I really thought it'd take some convincing for gemma to fancy me, but no.

I've got both the styles' siblings fancying me, my my, i must've done something right.

Not only is she easy to talk to, but she's also such an interesting person. Smarter than Harry ofcourse.

Gemma inherited all the brains. That's a fact.

She's done so much in her life, at such a young age, and everything on her own, it's really commendable.

She tells me about the night Harry met me in the coffee shop and how she almost smacked him with a pan, and she tells me how confused and out of it Harry looked.

"I do not, by any means, whatsoever want to hear about my brother's sex life, and I think that's the only thing he's held back from me," she makes a snarky comment.

My cheeks heat up, I go red.

I ask her questions about her job and what she's doing, abruptly so, the door creaks open.

In walks Harry, with another man. Harry with a bottle of wine in his hand and the other man with a packet of chips.

The room goes dead silent and gemma doesn't speak a word, the two men discreetly tiptoe into the room, careful to not make much sound. They walk in and lock the door behind them.

I feel the need to ask for permission to talk.

"right, so, what are you guys talkin' about?" harry breaks the silence. I sigh.

"we were talking about you" gemma tells him.

"only the good things I hope Gem, don't drive her away from me please" he tells her and gemma laughs.

"You'll do that yourself before I do," Gemma comments,

"besides, Aurora, this is Michal, my boyfriend. Michal this i-"

"Aurora, Harry's girlfriend. Yes I know, Harry's told me a lot about you"

this man is really showing me off like I'm his private jet.

"you've been talking to a lot of people about me Harry, I'm impressed" I raise my eyebrows and he shrugs.

"it's not like I had a choice, you're the only thing on my mind right now" he kisses the side of my head, bending down from behind the sofa.

"ech" gemma gags and we all laugh.

Conversation breaks out, a wine bottle gets passed around and Harry sits beside me, we talk about Gemma and Harry's childhood and just laugh a whole lot.

Both Gemma and Michal are so warm and welcoming, and I can see why they're together.

It's beautiful, watching Harry in his natural state, around his family. He looks so much at peace, so calm yet so energetic. His natural chemistry with the members of his family stands out. He's not Harry Styles singer / songwriter here, he's just Harry.

Anne's Harry.

maybe my favourite harry yet.

"mum's gonna kill us if she sees us here, with crisps and everything" Harry admits, looking toward the door.