Chapter Thirty.

Aurora Brown

"Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams
I'll be home for Christmas"

Dear Diary,

Good Morning, or is it?
I think I'm going to be sick.

I write in my diary, the diary I only write in, on the most impossible days of my life.

Today's the day, I finally meet Harry's Family. Yes, it's the same Harry from 7 months ago, same coffee shop fiasco Harry, same pop star Harry.

I hope everything goes well, and I hope Harry's family understands me and enjoys my company, which sounds pretty simple,

you know, be nice, be polite, smile, say thank you, yada yada but in reality, it's quite difficult to achieve..well.. since my own parents didn't didn't fancy my company.

yes, we still make jokes to cope with parental issues.

nothing's changed, but somehow everything has.

I'm in this constant state of will they like me? won't they like me but I'm also very excited because I know that they're all genuinely good hearted people, nothing should go wrong.

It's about 5:30 in the evening now, and that means we have to be there in around 2 hours. I woke up early today, out of jitteriness. I had plenty of time to workout, overthink and take a shower.

And now I'm heading out of the apartment, one last time, before Harry and I have to get ready to leave to his parents' house. I decided to buy Anne some flowers,

Here's some flowers Mrs. Twist,
also I'm fucking your son,

Harry insisted on going out with me to the florist's but I told him I'd manage, and that this was something I wanted to do by myself. Harry only told me that her favourite flowers are lillies and peonies.

I walk over to the florist's, Fergus's flowers, that's two streets away from Harry's apartment, owned by a good friend of his. It has a little green door that I had to bend a tiny bit to get into, the front of the store covered in two inches of thick snow, making it a tiny bit difficult to open the door.

There's an aged man at the counter, sitting with a newspaper opened and legs crossed. He hears me walk in the store and talks, without lifting his head.

"yes? how can I help you today?"

"oh hello, good evening, I wanted to buy a bouquet of lillies and peonies, could you please help me out" I'm as polite as can be but he doesn't seem very happy.

I wouldn't be either, if i was working in the cold.

He gets up from his squeaky chair and heads towards the flowers, I watch him put the flowers together, he then adds some fillers in colours that you wouldn't think would go together, but somehow he makes it work.

He returns to the register, bouquet in hand. I stand silently, awkwardly, waiting for him to tell me the total.

"you know, my friend sent me here, he said you're the best florist around here, he also told me you're friends" I tell Fergus, still unsure of he wants to engage in conversation.