Chapter Ten.

"And honey I know you'll be there to relieve me"

  Aurora Brown

"just give me hmmm.." she says looking at the clock on her phone, "about 20 minutes, I'll get ready and be right back"

wait a minute.

I stop her before she turns her heel to walk away, "how on earth did you reach here? how did you know my address" I ask her because I was supposed to pick her up from the airport. this doesn't make sense.

She merely giggles, raising her eyebrows to point at Harry "he gave me your address, we wanted to surprise you".

Ofcourse this was Harry's idea, two months is not a lot of time of being together but Harry always manages to surprise me, or just do something unimaginably sweet.

It can be the smallest thing, whether it's leaving his jacket behind on purpose-- because he knows I like it or getting me my favourite tiny red-velvet cupcakes from my favourite bakery on the other side of town or bringing me flowers, he always. Always. finds a way to make me smile.

I turn to face him, rolling my eyes playfully at him while he stares at the ceiling pretending to be totally unaware of it all.

I flicked my finger at him asking him to come closer, he reacts back, overdramatically stumbling towards me as if I've just put a rope around him and lassoed him, his stupid joke makes me grin even more stupidly.

He's such a child sometimes.
A literal five year old.

I tilt my head and point to my left cheek, asking for a kiss, he likes when I'm like this-- needy for his attention. It's like we reverse roles because he's always sticking to me and I love it.

He steps closer, folding his hands behind his back, leaning in, with his eyes tightly shut and lips puckered like in a cartoon. He smiles wildly and then leaves a big, innocent, mouthy kiss on my cheek producing a loud smacking sound.

We're both giggling and smiling at each other while Harry has his arms wrapped around my waist, looking into my eyes.

It's all so perfect, I still-- still can't believe that any of this is real.

All of a sudden my life is so perfect, I'm so happy.

I'm just happy.

I wrap my hands around Harry's neck and he bends forward to meet his forehead to my mine from him being taller than me.

"awwww you guuuyyysss that's sooo cuteee" Ash suddenly raises her voice, with a puppy face, dragging her voice, clutching her bags to her chest.

Harry and I flinch and move a bit away from each other. Both Harry and I are.. sort of private people, even though it's just ash it feels a tad bit weird when it feels like someone's watching us.

"okay okay I'm going I'm going phew. chill out woman" she says noticing the glare I give her.

Ash walks into the guest room mumbling and complaining. I'm content with the room that I've set up for her, mellow orange walls, cream coloured bedding and some rustic wooden furniture placed in different positions across the room.

Harry tightens his grip around my waist as soon as he hears the guest room door shut.

By now I've come to understand that Harry's love language is physical touch, I'd find myself close to him whenever we were together. He was like that, he always wanted to keep me close.

Harry always makes sure he has some kind of physical contact with me, either his fingers are entangled in my hair or his arm is  tight and ticklish around my waist.