Chapter Twenty.

"And take my past
And take my sense
Like an empty sail takes the wind
And heal, heal, heal, heal
And tell me somethings last"

TRIGGER WARNING : MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE

Aurora Brown

"what do you mean?" I ask him, as he walks into the house.

In all the time I've known Harry, I've never seen him to be aggressive, hell I didn't even think this man was capable of aggression.

I've never seen this side of him, and to see it now, it's scary. He feels distant today, even though he hasn't said much, the vibes give it away.

I don't see the usual harry today, I don't see the Harry that believes that his knock knock jokes are stand up comedy level, I don't see the Harry with the big dimples, I don't see the Harry that puts socks on my feet when I get too cold, or the Harry that sings to me softly when I've had a horrible day.

I don't see my Harry today, I don't know who this person before me is, and honestly, I don't like it.

"Harry what do you mean?" my throat thickens as I manage to get the words out. We've bickered before, argued before but this doesn't feel like one of those times.

He turns around to face me, his green that are always filled with life and warmth now are numb, there isn't the usual shine in them, like when he smiles. His eyes like a plastic doll, distant, this man before me is nothing like my cheerful, bubbly Harry

His face is sullen, expressionless and unbothered while I stand before him, drenched, waiting for him to give me a chance to explain myself.

"I meant, don't try and give me reasons as to why you were with some random guy on the one day we're actually supposed to be together-"

"but Harry, It's not like that. Let me explain-"

"I don't want to hear it okay, save your excuses for somebody else" he cuts me off.

"no, Harry. That's extremely unfair of you to not let me tell you what actually happened. You would understand if you just listened to me" I tell him in a stern voice.

"NO!" he yells, the room goes quiet all of a sudden and this odd sense of fear spreads through my body.

I feel my body stiffen, and sweat form at the nape of my neck. I close my eyes for a second and the flashes begin, the ones I've been trying to avoid all this while.