Chapter Twenty - Four

"she's crazy, though, and I guess she took control"

A/N: kobe's jersey waaaahh

also, bonus points to everyone that can point out the taylor swift lyrics in this chapter !

Aurora Brown

My fingertips are freezing, Harry and I both have goosebumps littered all over our skin. Upon escaping from the rain, he quickly sits me in the passenger's and runs to the driver's seat.

I toss him the car keys and put the heater on high, "well-that was random," I laugh and Harry nods, taking the car out of park.

He swipes his palm over his face, to get rid of the water dripping down his nose, laughing at the rain interfering our date.

He has his curls slicked back, the moisture holds his hair in place behind his ear, as per my request- Harry hasn't cut it in quite sometime now- and tiny ringlets of brown curls have started to peek behind his ears.

I catch a glance at him at the right time, right when a small water droplet drips down his hair, past his jawline and down his chest. Something about him today just makes him look extra fuckable.

Naturally my eyes take a gander round his smooth chest, his eyes are solely focused on the road, with one hand on the steering wheel, the other prise his buttons open. Harry begins to twist the buttons with his index and thumb finger and I slowly watch his shirt come undone.

I wipe the water out of my eyes and run my hands through my wet hair, getting rid of my jacket and soaking shoes, throwing them to the back seat.

I wring the corners of my top and squeeze as much water out as I can while Harry does the same.

Watching him manuever the steering wheel and squeeze the fabric of his shirt till his knuckles turn white has me visualizing something way too obscene for an innocent date like this and so I shake away the thoughts and keep my eyes fixated on the road.

He drives us out of the field, and, I let some mellow music play from my playlist as I wriggle my toes before the warm heater air so they'll defrost faster.

The loudening thunder outside overpowers the music a few times and I just watch the sky in admiration.

"stop doing that" Harry tells me when I catch him staring at me. He has the sweetest smile plastered on his face, bitten lips and dimpley cheeks and he's trying so hard not to smile.

"doing what?" I giggle.

"the thing you do with your lips, makes m'wanna do things to you" he rubs his jaw with his fingers and I smile.

"oh this?" I swipe my thumb over my glazed lips once more, knowing that Harry has his eyes on me.

"you're messing with me, and I don't like that love"

you wanna talk smack styles? okay, I'll bite.

I make sure he keeps his eyes on me, running my fingers through my wet hair. I arch my back and unbutton my top, just a little, exposing the tops of my breasts.

With a single tap, I pull the visor down to look at myself in the mirror.

I trail my fingers down my top, the black fabric sticks to my skin, giving Harry a thorough view of my body- the cold making my nipples harden and strain against the fabric.