Chapter Twenty-nine

"You made me a lil tougher boy
My life was black and white
But now I see color boy
You're my lvr boy
You own my heart
You own my heart and it's no one elses"

Aurora Brown

Christmas wasn't something I longed for, I never understood why it was the most wonderful time of the year, or why kids were so eager to spend ten days with their family.

For the longest time, all I wanted for Christmas was for it to be over.

How ever fixed my views on this holiday were, Harry has done a fantastic job at making me want to review my opinions. When he heard that I wasn't excited about the holidays, he brought it upon himself to have my mind changed by Christmas day.

He's certain that I will have all the lines from Love Actually memorised by the time he's 'completed his mission'.

And thus, here we are today. Celebrating our own little home christmas, before the real deal with his family tomorrow.

I cannot wait for him to see the ring I've chosen for him, i think it'll fit perfectly well with the rest of his collection.

Seven months ago, I was scraping gum under coffee tables. Today I'm having to choose between flying to Los Angeles or staying in London with my boyfriend, Harry Styles.

Making quick decisions really isn't my cup of tea, so I'm putting it off till after Christmas with harry's family.

Last night went great with Harry and Mia, she had so many questions to ask him and he had all the answers ready for her.

We ended the night with a fully decorated christmas tree, marshmallow topped hot chocolate and Harry singing to her. She said that it was easily the best day she'd had in months, and I'm just grateful to have been a part of it.

Watching them interact made me realise that all the separate, individual aspects-or-pillars of my life had come together. Harry had met Ash, and my sister. The two most and only important people in my life.

It was at this moment that I realised that our relationship was advancing to the next level; on it's own, because soon, I am going to be meeting Harry's family.

Which is... exciting ofcourse, but also very daunting.

If history is any testament to my social skills, I shall have you know that the very first time I met Harry, I made him fall flat on his arse.

Which by some twisted fate worked in my favour but I can't rely on luck to save my irresponsible ass from embarrassment.

After we dropped Mia back to her house, We stopped for groceries, and decided to make dinner for ourselves. Ofcourse, neither Harry nor I are professional chefs, but I've been cooking for myself for quite sometime now and Harry swears he makes the best instant noodles in all of UK.

well, there's that.

If nothing works out, we still have some bread and jam at home.

Harry stands by the washbasin, cleaning the veggies we bought from the market. While a frilly, floral, yellow apron wraps his sleek waist.

It's quite comical to see such a tall, well built, muscular man in a bright yellow apron, but he looks pretty, like he always does. I snap a picture of him, without him knowing on my phone while we cook.