Chapter Four.

"I don't know if you'd be mine
But I know I can treat you right
Show me your mind
Stay up 'cause you stay on mine
Count sheep just to pass the time"

Harry Styles

                                   | one week later |

"It's been a fucking week Mitch. She still hasn't fucking called me" I yell to myself walking back and forth the studio, Aurora hadn't called me, after she said she would.

I don't even know why it bothers me, it shouldn't be.

I met her like once. Just once.

I haven't been able to eat, I haven't been able to sleep- she's bothering me like an itch in my throat. I've been in a horrible mood all week-- having random outbursts of anger, getting upset over the smallest of things.

This is bothering me a little too much, I have other things to worry about.

Why hasn't she called me? Or sent me a text? Did I do something wrong? I need to see her. It's okay if she decides not to, I just need an explanation.

I look back at Mitch, who's sitting there shifting his focus from me to his guitar. He has been trying his best to make me feel better but there's only so much he can do.

He rubs my shoulder, giving me a sympathetic smile.

Mitch has always been there for me, we met at the studio the first time through a common friend after the band broke up; He's been helping around with the whole solo career aspect of my life--I am still very new and apprehensive about making music on my own, it wasn't something I'd ever even considered but Mitch has been helping immensely, just giving me reassurance everytime I have my bouts of self doubt.

"Harry" he sighs,

"someone needs to tell you this. I hate to be the one who has to, but she isn't going to call you. She would've, long time ago, if she wanted to, I'm sorry but that's the truth-" Mitch's harsh words break the silence.

It hurts to hear them, but it was true, but why didn't she call me?

I couldn't have possibly formed a bad first impression, we ended things on a good note- she was happy to meet me. Then why?

This is eating away at my brain, if I continue to think about this I will only spiral further.

"You're right" I admit to him,

"For fuck's sake, she's driving me crazy" I sigh in exhaustion, looking over at Mitch who is strumming careless notes on his guitar out of boredom.

He chuckles, "what do you want me to say to that?", "and more importantly, why is this girl, who you met once, bothering you so much? What is it with you Harry?"

His question really gets my mind ticking, why am I  so restless? so restless and so desperate to speak to the girl I met once. In a bloody parking lot.
And yet again, my mind spirals back to her. Her with the gleaming eyes, life filled laughter, genuine concern, shy nature, her soft flushed skin.

Thinking about her makes my heart swell and my mind all woozy, I can't but help but smile to myself, that's the thing- I still smile to myself even after knowing that she probably wants nothing to do with me.

"Harry?" Mitch cuts me off.

"I, I uh I don't know Mitch. I was just.. so happy when I was with her, I felt alive. You know? She made me fall down, we slipped on the water and she laughed so much- it was so stupid but she made me laugh so much, I was just happy-" I explain to him, my jaw physically hurts with how much I'm smiling when I talk about her.