7

Sara walked through the halls with the new semester on hand and the many new student as she thought back to the opening ceremony and signed loudly at the scene though she soon stopped once she saw Yuki Sohma at the other end of the hall.

'No, No No i can't see him not after that phone call' Sara thought she she suddenly turned around a blush on her face though it was too late.

"Sara!" Yuki called out to him while Sara stopped suddenly hitting her face to try and cover the blush before she turned towards Yuki.

"Hello Yuki" she nodded her head while Yuki looked at the girl concerned seeing the red handprints on her face.

"I saw you before but i thought it wasn't a good time so i was looking for you" Yuki smiled while Sara only looked away from him as embarrassment flushed in her cheek making Yuki smile even more.

"Here" Yuki smiled while Sara eyes glanced back at him to see him holding out a small wrap present while Sara looked up at him glancing to meet his eyes while she nodded.

"Thank you" Sara mumbled her cheek still pink while she slowly unwrapped the present as her eye backer widen at the present that he had given her.

"Is it okay? I understand if you maybe don't like it" Yuki mumbled rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment as Sara gulped.

"It's perfect thank you" Sara smiled while she held up the bookmark he had gotten her, she slightly smile while Yuki grew shocked never seeing her smile before.

"I got you something" Sara mumbled while Yuki eyes grew wide watching as she got something of her her pocket and handing it to him " I know it lates but I thought it might come in handy" Sara slightly blushed while Yuki smiled

"Kato!" A voice called out snapping the two out of their daze, While they both turned to see a member of the student council running towards her "The president is looking for you" The girl gasped

"Oh, Yes" Sara states before she turns back to Yuki "I will see you around" She nods before running and following the council member.

"Bye" Yuki states before he looked down towards the present and slowly unwrapped it to see a watch, a watch that had a navy blue strap and a silver outline. He looked towards it shocked and smiled at the gift.

Sara walked down the hall as her dark hair flowed in the breeze a pen and paper in her hand as she had helped many first years with the issues. Sara signed loudly as she looked around for the student council president, though she soon saw a crowd down the corridor though she signed louder as she heard the shout of the man she was looking for herself.

"A boy cannot wear a girls uniform!" The president shouted as the rest of the council agreed while the other simply sighed in annoyance at the scene.

"There you are president" A monotone voice state while the president jumped out of fear turning and see the dark haired girl besides him.

"Ah! Miss Kato! " the president shouted though his face soon grew with fear looking at the girl, Sara looked around to see Kyo, Yuki, Tohru and two unknown boys one with white and black hair while the other one wore a girls uniform.

"If i may input it's not against the rule for him to be wearing that uniform as along as its the correct uniform" Sara states shocking everyone beside the new boys who simple smiled at smirked.

"But its unpresenting of someone!-" The president tried to states but before he could finished.

"Shut up!" A voice called out scaring the president as he jumped and face the white and black haired boy who glared at him " I thought i had shit on my shoes, but it was you i was smelling!" The boy shouted