29

Dark hair trailed down her back as she sat down on her bed, she eyes scanned her room which had several different boxes in as she Sighed, her green eyes looking out the window as she smiled softly.

'Is this goodbye?' The girl questioned as she stood up and made her way to her desk, looking down at a certain blue bookmark as she smiled.

"Sara" A voice interrupted after knocking on the door, the dark haired girls eyes darted to the door to see an elder women stood there with a smile.

"Someone is here to see you" The women smiled as Sara's eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Y-Yuki?!" Sara exclaimed with a wide blush as the boy stood there in the door with a smile and wave at the dark haired girl as she blushed

"Hey, Sara" Yuki smiled as the girl rushed over to him still wearing an embarrassed look seeing some maids talking

"W-What are you doing here?" Sara asked with nerves filling her face as she looked around.

"I wanted to see you-Uh!" Yuki gasped on feeling a hand tugging him out the door before he looked down at the dark haired girl.

"Let's go out!-" Sara began before her eyes widened on hearing the clicking of heels as she tensed

"Who is this?" A voice echoed while Sara eyes widened as they both turned to see Sara mother standing their a straight face on as she looked at Yuki.

"Hello. I'm Yuki Sohma" the boy smiled as she bowed towards the women who eyes narrowed

"Sohma?" She questioned looking to see Sara wearing a nervous look as she pleaded with her mother as she thought back.

'I can't see him'

Mrs Kato remembered her daughter crying in her arm, the women looked back at the silver haired boy before she signed.

"Welcome. Would you like to stay for lunch?" She questioned which starling both teens as they looked at her.

"Y-yes thank you!" Yuki exclaimed nervously while Mrs Kato simple nodded and looked at Mrs Suoh who also nodded as the two women walked away.

"She's trying" Sara muttered as Yuki looked at her "since we both opened up to each other she's been trying" Sara muttered while Yuki looked at her.

"I'm glad" Yuki smiled while Sara eyes widened before she looked away, a smile appearing on her face while Yuki also smiled.

"Miss are you and mr Sohma sitting in the sitting room or your own room?" A voice interrupted the two as they looked towards Mrs Suoh.

"Oh, m-my room" Sara stuttered a blush on her face while Yuki simple smiled as well as Mrs Suoh chuckling.

"Okay, I will let you know when lunch is ready" Mrs Suoh bowed towards them before walking away. Sara smiling.

"Mrs Suoh is very nice" Yuki stated as he sat on the bed that held a simple white cover as Sara shuffled various different boxes around as Yuki smiled.

"Yes, She practically raised me other the Miss Kato" Sara muttered before she turned with a slight smile.

"And your dad?" Yuki questioned while Sara stopped before her head fell to the floor, Yuki becoming concerned.

"I told him i was leaving to business school and to make my own path and he disowned me" Sara muttered while Yuki eyes widened looking at her.

"At least you're making your own path now" Yuki muttered grabbing the girl hand to console her while Sara simple smiled.