9

Sara walked around the pool still in her uniform as she watched all the female student swimming or relaxing, she slightly smiled while she made her way over to the edge were both Uotani and Hanajima relaxed.

"Ah Sara!" Uotani smiled though her face fell once she saw that the dark haired girl was wearing her uniform As tears soon came down her face.

"Huh? Why are you crying? Did I offend you?" Sara stuttered as she move her hand around frantically in worry while Hanajima signed.

"She's upset you aren't swimming as well as the fact that Tohru is wearing the school swimsuit" Hanajima spoke while Sara turned towards the pool seeing the said girl swimming happily.

"I don't see what the issue is?" Sara questioned looking at her confused while Hanajima nodded along

"I find it adorable" Hanajima spoke as she brushed her hair.

"I'm not saying i don't find it cute or sweet but it reminds of the feeling i get when old people come into the convenient store, i know it's lame but i can't stand the sight" Uotani said as more tears appeared while Sara noticed Tohru running over.

"I just can't help but bawl, yes i cry as I'm ringing the geezers up" Uotani finally finished as she cried hysterically as she leaned over hitting her hand against the pavement. Sara signed

"Sara-Chan!" Tohru shouted running up at the girl smiling "Are you not swimming?" The warm voiced smiled as Sara looked up at her shaking her head.

"No, I not interested in swimming" Sara slightly smiled, Tohru eyes grew wide at seeing the slight smile on the girl face before returning it.

"I'm sorry but why the hell are we waiting around!" Kyo shouted as he, Yuki, Tohru, Uotani and Hanajima stood by waiting by the many shops in the hall.

"Well there is one more person coming!" Uotani declared while the rest beside from Hanajima became confused.

'Another person?' Yuki and Kyo thought tilting their head in confusion.

"My apologies on making you wait!" A voice called out as they all heard the clicking on shoes as they turned,Yuki's face consuming with a hug as he saw Sara walking up to them.
Sara wore a simple white blouse that was tucked into a long black flowing dress as she alive wore a long checkered coat to match.

"No worrie! Shopping here we come!" Uotani shouted as she began to walk the rest following her. Yuki made his way to stand by Sara as they walked.

"I hadn't realised you were coming" Yuki smiled towards the girl she she turned towards him tucking her loose her behind her ear.

"Neither did i" Sara states while she looked away "though i got a call from Uotani asking if i would like to help with Torhu's gift" Sara states looking up at the boy.

"Yes a swimsuit" Yuki states as he blushed widely, Sara notice this as she looked at him.

"Aha" a light chuckled echoed while everyone looked towards the dark haired shocked especillay the silver haired boy as Sara chuckled at the reaction.

"Would you look at that Sara can laugh!" Uotani smiled placing her arm over her shoulder while Sara blushed "now let's go shopping!" She soon finished dragging the girl towards the shout the rest of the girl following.

'She laughed' Yuki think looking at the girl as she continued to walk away, he slightly gasped for a moment as he covered his face that was as red a tam tomato.

"This is gonna be harder then I thought" Uotani states rubbing her chin as they all looked at the swimsuits in front of them

"There are so many to choose from!" Tohru cheered smiling as she looked at the many different ones

"Maybe a one suit would suit Tohru best" Hanajima states looked towards the girl as she held up a one piece

"Hey!" Uotani shouted towards the outside of the shop were the two boys were looking away and blushing widely "What's cuter a bikki or once pieces!" She finished

'Don't ask us!' Kyo and Yuki mentally screamed widely unknown to them Uotani was making her way over, while Sara watched with a bored expression before she looked towards a piece.

"What are you both doing sitting there! Come help!" Uotani shouted hand on hips as she glared at the two

"We're guys! This isn't something we should help with!" Kyo shouted as he glanced around a wild blush appearing on his face as he watched a swimsuit be held against Tohru.

"Jeez, were not asking you to pick panties out are we" Uotani simple states while Kyo grew irratated while Yuki only continued to look away that was until a voice interrupted.

"Which colour?" Sara asked as she held to swim suits one green the other blue, Uotani looked a smile appearing on her face.

"So you decided to get one then!" Uotani shouted with glee as she hugged the girl, Sara nodded her head through the hug "So prince which colour?" Sh teased

"Ah!" Yuki gasped eyes wide looking at the dark haired girl as seeing both swimsuit in her arms before he turned away from the two blush on his cheek.

"Huh?" Sara questioned tilting her head in confusion and concern at the boys behaviour.

"Blue" Yuki mumbled looking away while Sara eyes grew wide at the boy response before she smiled at the choice though her attention fell back on Kyo

"Orange" Kyo had answered after Uotani had asked him the best colour for Tohru.

"The answer is pink!" A dark voice illuminated shocking everyone as Hanajima stood their with a dark aura around her " P. I.N.K. That one is the best it fit her" Hanajima glared while the boys gulped.

"She's right. Pink is Torhu's colour" Uotani states while Sara nodding in agreement before the the two began to walk away leaving a shocked Kyo and Yuki.

"You guys bought this for me?" Tohru asked holding the gift bag while everyone circled her "Like a gift?" Tohru smiled greatfully.

"It's our way of saying thank you" Hanajima smiled while Kyo only confused to blush widely

"But i didn't do anything" Tohru states in shock while she looked at everyone concerned

"Come on. Just take it already" Kyo complained while Sara walked towards Tohru a slight smile on her face

"You deserve something special Tohru" Sara smiled while Hanajima nodded

"Please accept" Yuki also smiled towards the girl as tears brimmed her eyes

"This mean so much. Thank you" Tohru states holding the bag as tears escaped her lips, she silently cried happily while everyone else smiled at the girl before Uotani and Hanajima consumed Tohru in a hug while the boy just dumbfounded.

"Time for some grub!" Uotani shouted stretching her arm while everyone sle nodded in agreement including Sara though her time was interrupted

"Sorry to interrupt" A rough voice states as a man in a suit and cap walked towards the group of friend as he bowed respectfully "But miss Kato" The man states

"I know" Sara sighed as she walked towards the man and turned towards her friends " Sorry to cut things short but I'm need else where" Sara bowed

"Don't worry Sara-chan!" Tohru smiled while Sara also smiled towards the lot.

"I had fun today! Thank you!" Sara smiled widely shocking everyone on seeing her smile to heavily, The watched as she followed the man. Yuki frowned watching her leave.