10

Sara sat at her desk, on a normal school day her book in hand as she read her book. She glanced back towards the other classmate as she saw her friends coming towards her. Her dark hair fell in front of her face before she turned back towards them.

"Sara-Chan!" A warm voice stated smiling as her brown  hair followed her while Tohru's other friends Uotani and Hanajima followed after her. Sara looked up to meet her kind brown eyes.

"Morning Tohru" Sara greeted with a nod of her head as she closed her book looking up at the girls.

All the girl talked among themselves while Sara simple answered though her dark eyes soon squinted as she saw the blue ribbon in Tohru's hair as she looked up. Tohru smiled widely at her as Sara also nodded.

"Tohru" Sara spoke while the brown haired girl turned towards her smiling bright.

"Yes Sara-chan!" Tohru smiled brightly while Sara wore a hesitant smile towards the girl as she still continued to look at the ribbon.

"Did you get a new ribbon for your hair?" Sara questioned raising her finger and pointing towards the blue ribbon while the girl turned towards it as well.

"Oh Yes. Sohma gave it to me as a white day present" Tohru smiled causing both her other friends to look at her while she smiled brightly.

"You mean carrot head?" Uotani questioned eyes wide while Torhu simple shook her head smiling "You mean the prince?!" Uotani finished as her eyes wide. Sara eyes also slightly widened at the phrase.

"Is everything alright Sara-chan?" Tohru said her face filled with concern while Sara looked back towards her, She smiled slightly

"No i just thought the ribbon was pretty" Sara smiled before she looked back down towards her bookmark, seeing the same design on their before she sadly smiled to herself before she looked back to see Tohru's smiling face.

"Miss Kato!" A loud voiced called out into the class snapping the girl from her book as she looked up to meet the glare of the president "You have to help me!" He screamed

"Wait so you want me to convince Yuki to become student president after you?" Sara asked after the president had explained, Sara simple flipped the page of her book.

"Please!" The president begged while Sara looked up to meet his pleading eyes through the glasses

"No" Sara simple said grabbing the bookmark Yuki had given her and placing it inside. Slamming the book shit while the President flinched "You shouldn't force him to be the student president" Sara spoke while away as she left a shocked president.

'What's the big deal about Yuki been president anyway?' Sara thought as she made her way down the hall confusion on her face as she looked on one of the walls to see a council election poster.

"Are you going to enter?" A voice states behind while Sara only jumped in fear looking eyes wide to meet the blue eyes of Yuki Sohma

"You scared me" Sara signed holding her chest while the boy only chuckled at her reaction before turning back to the poster "And no. I'm not cut out for it"

"I'm not going to enter either" Yuki signed while Sara turned to look at the boy before she turned away.

"Do it if you want" Sara states making Yuki turn his head towards her while she only continued "Don't be scared of what other think or even if you fail" Sara spoke shocking Yuki

"Sara" Yuki mumbled as the dark haired girl turned towards him before she smiled at him.

"I think you would be a great Student president Yuki" Sara smiled before he walked away from Yuki as he blushed widely as he hesitantly grabbed her hand.

"You Two!" Yuki shouted as the girl had turned to look at him after he had grabbed her hand, eyes wide in shock "You would be great!" Yuki shouted shocking Sara.

"Okay" Sara mumbled after Yuki had finally let go of her hand as he looked up towards the girl who had also looked up at him "I will be part of the council if you are" She smiled before she walked away.

Yuki smiled slightly as his cheeks tinted with a blush before he looked around to see many people staring, he simple glared at them before he walked in the opposite direction. Unknown to the prince the dark haired girl was also blushing widely as she walked away.

'I shouldn't be like this' Sara thought as she hit her cheeks in frustration 'It's obvious that Yuki like Tohru' Sara continued to finish.