26

Warning. Suicide is mention in this chapter. Purseed with caution

"Here's the recent log for each of the class" Sara stated placing a stack on books on the desk, Yuki looked up at her while the girl simple avoided eyes contact

"Thank you Sara" Yuki stated with a smile while the girl stiffened in place.

"Yeah whatever" Sara states as she began to walk towards the door, Yuki eyes widened before he stood up abruptly and grabbed her hand.

"Sara" He stated while the girl eyes widened, the boy still holding her hand and she looked back at him "Are you okay?" He questioned while Sara froze and looked down.

"Let go" She whispered while Yuki eyes scrunched up in confusion looking up at the girl.

"What?" He questioned in confusion while the girl still looked away, her expression dark.

"Let go" he stated while Yuki eyes widened as he watched Sara snap her hand away from him and looking away.

"Sara what's wrong?" Yuki questioned while Sara's eyes widened, She looked away as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Nothing! Just leave me alone!" Sara shouted once again as she soon dragged the door open with a slam, her eyes widened as she was soon met with brown eyes.

"Sara?" Kakeru questioned looking at the dark haired girl in concern as he saw the tears in her eyes, though Sara soon ran away in a bolt. Yuki's eyes widened while Kakeru looked back at him with a glare.

"i will go and get her" Kakeru stated again before turning away, Yuki eyes narrowed watching as the boy chased her.

"Sara" a voice interrupted as the dark head shot up as the door closed. Her eyes widened as tear streamed down her face as she looked at the boy in front of her.

"K-Kakeru" she muttered beige she turned away and began to wipe her eye. The boy looked at her concerned "is there something wrong? Do you need help with something" Sara questioned turning back.

"I think your the one who needs help" Kakeru stated with a serious expression while the girl simple stiffened

"I'm fine. Stop worrying" Sara stated walking past the boy in the dark room but he simple grabbed her wrist.

"That what you said before!" Kakeru shouted cause the raven haired girl to stop "I'm not going to stand back like before! Talk to me Sara" Kakeru shouted while Sara stiffened.

"I-I don't know what to do" Sara mumbled while the boy eyes widened as he head shot up to look at the girl.

"What do you mean? Is this about Yuki?" Kakeru questioned but the girl face who saddened before she choked out a sob.

"I-I can't see him, I can't talk to me and and" Sara stated before she looked down, Kakeru still gripped her hand before he signed

"Sara" he mumbled before pulled her hand towards him and embraced her in a warm hug while tears fell from her eyes before she sobbed into his chest.

"I-I don't know what to do" Sara stated into his chest while Kakeru simple rubbed her head.

A figure walked down the hallway, scanning the area in concern after the fake haired girl had ran out. His silver hair shining in the light.

"Sara-" yuki stopped as he made his way to a door, his eyes wide as he saw both Sara and Kakeru hugging each other. The boy gripped his fist tightly at seeing the two.

"What going on between you and Sara?" A voice asked as Yuki stood facing his desk and away from the door standing the council room, his eyes widened as he looked back.