Chapter 4 : Training

Today was a lovely day off from the Ninja academy.

I was thinking of spending the day training with my father if he didn't have anything else to do today.

After taking a shower, I headed downstairs.

**

My father was already up and cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, father," I greeted, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Good, my beautiful snake princess," Father greeted back. "Breakfast will be ready soon," he said, flipping pancakes.

'Yum, I love my father's pancakes.'

"Hey, father, are you busy today?" I asked.

"No, my next mission is not until next week," he said. "Why is there something you want to do together today on your day off from the Ninja academy?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could train with me," I said.

"Sure, it's about time you learned a new jutsu anyway," he said. " We train after breakfast," he said, placing a plate of pancakes and sausage in front of me.

"Awesome, I hope it is an amazing new jutsu, " I said, smiling happily at my father.

Father faintly chuckled at my behavior. "You will just have to wait and see," he said, sitting down about to eat his breakfast.

"Of course, you would make me wait to find out what the new jutsu is," I said, rolling my eyes.

"My child, sometimes you are just way too dramatic," Father said.

"Whatever, " I said, getting back to eating my food.

Father just shook his head and also with back to eating his food.

**

Once we were done eating breakfast. We were now in the backyard, getting ready to start training.

"So what is this jutsu your going to teach me?" I asked father once we were outside.

"It is a jutsu well known in my clan," he replied.

"Just like how the fireball justu is well known in the Uchiha clan?" I asked.

"Yes, just like the fireball justu," he said. "Watch closely i'm about to show you the justu."

I nodded as I paid close attention to my father.

"Striking shadow snake!" Father said as large green snakes shot out from his shirt sleeve.

'That's an interesting jutsu. I wonder if it connected to the summoning justu he shown me a while back.'

"Does this justu have a connection to the summoning jutsu?" I asked.

"That's correct, my Snake princess. It does involve the summoning jutsu, but instead, you are summoning them to attack from your shirt sleeve, " he replied. "Now you go and give it a try, my princess. "

I nodded. "Striking shadow snake!" I said.

I shoot out small brown snakes from my sleeve.

'Dang, it my snakes weren't as big as father snakes.'

"Nice job," Father said.

"No, it wasn't. They were nothing compared to your snakes.

"True, but you got the justu right on your first try. Now try again and aim for the snakes to be bigger. "

"Alright, I do it again. "

"Striking shadow snake!"

This time the snakes were a little bit bigger than the first time.

Father nodded and told me to try again.

After a couple more hours of trying, I could shoot medium-sized brown snakes out from my sleeve.

"That's enough training for today. Let's eat some lunch and spend the rest of the day relaxing," Father said.

"Okay, " I said, following my father inside to eat lunch.

Then find something else to do for the rest of my day off.

🖤🖤🖤

Hey lovely reader!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part?

Q: What did you think of Aimi's training with Orochimaru?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next chapter?

Thanks for reading!