Chapter 8 : Sparring

A/N: For this story, I was thinking of it focusing on her growing up.  Then book two will take place in the Naruto timeline. At least that is my plan for now, but I might just make book 2 take place in Shippuden.

Anyway, onto the chapter.

**

I was sitting in my usual spot next to Haru after being dropped off at the academy by Tsunade.

"What do you think we're doing today?" Haru asked.

"I don't know. The last class was another lesson on charka nature.  So we could be doing that again are it could be something new," I replied.

Haru nodded.

"Good morning, class," Daisuke-sensei said. "Today wer-" he started but was cut off by the door slamming open.

I looked to see that it was Obito being late once again.

'That boy is always late.'

"Sorry, i'm late. I was helping an old lady carry her bags," Obito said.

"Just take a seat, Obito, " Daisuke-sensei said, sighing.

Obito nodded, walked past my desk, and placed a bag of chips on my desk before taking a seat next to Rin, who was sitting behind Haru and me.

"He remembered to get your chips," Haru said.

"Yeah," I said.

"As I was saying today, we're working on taijutsu. So we're are going to go outside and spar against the person I have chosen to match you up to fight," Daisuke-sensei said.

'I wonder who he has  me fight against.' I thought while are sensei explained the rules, only ninja tools and taijutsu were allowed.

**

We name outside, listening to Daisuke-sensei announce each match.

I began to zone out until he finally got to my match.

"Now the next match is Aimi Uchiha vs. Obito Uchiha," he announced.

I looked over at Obito, wondering how this match would go against two Uchiha. I saw Obito smile at me.

'This will be interesting.'

**

Kakashi's P.O.V

I was watching her making her way towards her opponent, which was the loser Obito.

I am kind of curious about how strong she is being an Uchiha and the daughter of the Snake sannin.

As soon as our sensei said go, she ran towards Obito, took out a kunai started swinging it towards Obito's face cutting his cheek a little.

Obito took out his own kunai, trying to block her next attack, but she was moving faster than him.

'How is she so fast? What kind of training does she do with her father?' I thought, wondering what training they do together.

She threw a smoke bomb at the ground, causing the battlefield to be covered in smoke.

When it cleared, she wasn't anywhere to be seen anymore.

Obito started looking, trying to locate her. He was about to look behind him. He was suddenly held in place with a kunai next to his neck.

My eyes widened, seeing that she appeared behind him out of nowhere.

"You lose," she said.

"The winner is Aimi! "Daisuke-sensei announced.

She removed the kunai and walked over to stand next to Haru.

**

Aimi's P.O.V

As I was walking back to my spot next to Haru. I could feel someone's eyes staring at my back.

I looked back to see that it was Kakashi looking at me.

I shrugged, not knowing what he was looking at.

"Aimi, awesome match!" Haru exclaimed.

"It was nothing," I said.

"Come on, your only four, almost five years of, and i'm seven, making me three years older then, and yet you are faster than me," she said.

"I still have work to do If I want to surpass my father," I replied. "Anyway, you get stronger eventually. Just keep working hard."

She nodded, and we both focused back on the matches.

**

After the matches were over, we ate lunch. Then finish the day off by talking about the different styles of taijutsu.

Now it was finally time to go home.

"Aunt Tsunade!" I greeted as soon as I saw Tsunade was here to pick me up.

"Hey, Aimi, how was class?" Tsunade asked, hugging me.

"It was good we learned about Taijutsu and did sparring matches," I replied as we started walking home.

"Yeah, who did you fight?"

"My opponent was Obito Uchiha."

"Really, who won the match?"

"I did. He was too slow to keep up with me."

"Nice job. Your father will be proud of you."

"Yeah, speaking of  father, when does he get back?" I asked, hoping to see my father soon.

"He will be back some this week. He didn't say exactly when in his last message to me,  but he said his mission was coming to an end and should be back in time for your birthday this week," she replied.

"At least he be back in time for my birthday. I didn't want to spend it without him," I said.

"Don't worry. He be back in time," Tsunade said, smiling at me.

I nodded and continued walking home with her.

🖤🖤🖤

Hey lovely reader!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part?

Q: What did you think Aimi matched against Obito?

Q: What have you enjoyed about Aimi's journey so far?

Thanks for reading!