Chapter 5 : Aunt Tsunade

It was now a week since Aimi's training with Orochimaru. Aimi was sleeping peacefully in bed until she was woken up from her sleep by the sound of a hissing sound.

"Ugh," Aimi groaned, slowly opening up her eyes.

When her eyes were opened, she saw a small white snake near her pillow.

'What Yuki, my father messenger snake doing here?' She thought.

"Yuki, what are you doing in my room?" Aimi asked.

"I have a message for you from your father," Yuki replied.

"What is the message?" Aimi asked, sitting up.

"That the Hokage needs to see him. So Aunt Tsunade is walking you to school, and that breakfast is on the stove, and your lunch is in the fridge," Yuki replied.

"Alright, thanks, Yuki. I will shower and then go eat my breakfast," Aimi said.

"Don't take long. You don't want your food to get cold," Yuki said. "Anyway, I'll see you later, hatchling."

Aimi nodded and headed to her bathroom to get ready for school today.

**

After taking a nice refreshing shower, Aimi, I was now dressed in another one of the snake kimonos her father brought her.

Once she was dressed, she headed downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

When she walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the aroma of bacon and waffles.

She looked at the stove and saw a fresh plate of bacon on the stove and waffles in the toaster.

'So father made waffles today instead of pancakes.' Aimi thought, grabbing the plate of bacon and then the waffles and putting them on her plate.

She was now sitting at the table eating her breakfast. Which was still nice and hot, which meant Orochimaru cooked this not too long ago.

Aimi was almost done eating when she heard a voice call her name.

"Aimi!" A voice shouted.

"In the kitchen Aunt Tsunade," I said.

"Good, your up and dressed," Tsunade said, walking into the kitchen.

"I will be ready to go soon," Aimi said, eating her last piece of bacon.

"Okay, did Orochimaru make your lunch before he left?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah, his messages snake Yuki said he left it in the fridge. It is odd his clan never eats cold food. It makes them sleepy." Aimi said."At least that is what he told me."

"True cold food does make him sleepy, but it might not have the same effect on you since your part Uchiha," Tsunade said. "Besides, I warm it up while you brush your teeth."

"Sounds good. I will be back in a second," Aimi said, heading upstairs to brush her teeth.

**

After brushing her teeth, Aimi returned downstairs to see Tsunade holding her lunch bag.

"I'm ready to go," Aimi said, taking her lunch bag from Tsunade. "Also, what did father make me?"

"He made you a bento box with rice, eggs, veggies, and chicken," Tsunade said, walking out of the front door.

"Sounds good," Aimi said, watching Tsunade close the door and lock it.

"So, how are you liking the Academy so far?" Tsunade asked.

"It's a little bit boring since father taught me most of this stuff already."