Chapter 12: Graduation

It has been a year since Aimi started going to the academy with kids three years older than her, except for Kakashi, who was the same age as her. She is doing great in the academy for only being there for a year, and her grades are at the top of the class.

The hokage had been notified that Aimi was receiving high marks in class and requested to see her and her father Orochimaru, this morning.

Aimi was heading downstairs to eat breakfast after putting on her purple jacket with the Uchiha symbol on it.

"Good morning, father," she greeted, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning, the Hokage wants to see us this morning," Orochimaru said.

"I see. Did he say why?" Aimi asked.

"No," he replied. "Anyway, eat up, and then we headed to the hokage office.'

Aimi nodded and began eating the breakfast that her father had made.

**

Aimi and Orochimaru made their way to the Hokage office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," The hokage said.

Orochimaru opened the door and walked inside, with Aimi following behind him.

"Hello, sensei," Orochimaru said.

"Hello Orochimaru and Aimi," The hokage said. "Do you know why I called you to my office?" He asked, looking at Aimi.

"No," Aimi replied.

"The reason I called is that your sensei notified me of you receiving high marks in class and believes that you can graduate with the upcoming graduating class due to your grades. Do you wish to graduate early?"

Aimi was kind of surprised by the offer because she knew the average age to graduate is 10-11 and that it used to be a lot early due to needing shinobi for war. She only just turned 6 in February, three months ago. While Orochimaru wasn't surprised, he knew his daughter was skilled.

"I know it sudden and that you're only six that why I had your father come so, he can tell me what he thinks. "

"I believe that she is more than ready to graduate. Keeping her there will only hold her back from reaching her true potential as a shinobi," Orochimaru said.

Aimi smiled at her father's words and snapped out of her surprise.

"I will love to graduate with the upcoming class. Doing this will allow me to get one step closer to achieving my dream," she said with determination in her golden snake eyes.

"Is that so? Tell me, child, what is your dream?" The hokage asked.

"My dream is to become the greatness Ninja who is strong enough to surpass my idol, the legendary snake sannin known as my father!"

The Hokage was shocked at her statement.

'This child has such a strong determination. She also has a strong love for her father. I can see that love for him taking some of the darkness away from his heart. I just hope she can keep him from being consumed by the darkness.'

"I'm sure you will accomplish your dream and surpass him one day."

"Thanks, Lord Hokage. So when do I graduate?"

"You graduate tomorrow along with several others when you pass the graduation exam," The hokage replied.

"Will anyone else from my class be graduating as well?"

"No, except for one other person."

"Who?" She asked.

"Kakashi Hatake, whose grades were close behind you, but you topped him with a better grade in genjustu and Kenjustu."