Chapter 7: New friends

'Obito,' I thought, sitting down on a swing, trying to recall who that was again. When I remember the boy who always came to class, he was the boy with the Uchiha symbol on his jacket.

"Oh, let me introduce you to everyone," Haru said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay, this girl is Emiko," She said, pointing at a girl with orange hair. "The boy next to her, Genma," She said, pointing to a guy with a stick in his mouth. "You already meet Kakashi. next to him is Might Guy." Now pointing at a boy in green. "Then there is Asuma, Kurenai,  Asahi, and Rin," She finished pointing at a guy with black hair and brown skin. Then a girl with black hair and red eyes. Then she pointed at a guy with pupilless lavender eyes. Last, she pointed at the girl with brown hair and purple markings on her face.

I nodded, now knowing who everyone was.

"Guys, this is Aimi," Haru said, smiling and pointing at me.

I waved at all of them, and we were soon greeted by Obito.

"Sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path, and I had to take a long way around," Obito said.

"Lair," Kakashi said, glaring at Obito.

"You shut Kakashi!" Obito shouted.

"Oh, just be quiet," I  said, standing behind Obito and pulling him away from Kakashi using the hood of his jacket.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Obito asked.

"We are here to play, not fight, so knock it off," I said. "Save the fighting for later googles."

"Alright, just let me go."

I nodded and let him. When I looked up, I noticed Kakashi looking at me with an almost confused expression.

I raised an eyebrow wondering why he was looking at me like that.

"Aimi, right, let's get started playing," Haru said. "Let's race. Whoever loses has to buy the winner their favorite snack!"

We are got in a line side by side, ready to run.

"Ready?"Haru asked, looking around.

"Ready," We all said in unison.

"Go!" Haru yelled.

"I'm going to win this race, so," I said, smirking.

"Oh no, your not Aimi," Haru said.

"Yeah, I like to see one of you try to beat!"  I said, running faster.

"I accept that challenge Aimi the power of youth!" Guy said, increasing his speed so he could pass me.

"Bring it on, Guy," I said.

**

I looked around me and chuckled, seeing most of everyone exhausted from the race.  Expect for Kakashi, who was only slightly panting.

"I'm going  to die!" Obito exclaimed, passed out on the ground.

"You all need better stamina," I said, chuckling.

"Geez, how could you run that fast and not be tired?" Haru said, panting.

"I do a lot of training with my father and by myself every day," I replied. "Anyway, Obito lost. He owns me a bag of chips since I won."

"Fine, I'll give them to you during lunch next class," Obito said, finally recovering a little bit of his breath.

"Who exactly is your father?" Rin asked. " I have never seen him, but I have seen you with Tsunade, the best medic in the village, for two weeks now."

"My father is Orochimaru. He is Tsunade's teammate. My father is on a mission, so Tsunade has been watching me," I replied.

"So have a connection to all the legendary sannin then?" Haru asked.

"Yes."

"Aimi!" I heard Tsunade call out.

"Well, I got to go home now. I had a great time playing with you today," I said, running off over to the bench where Aunt Tsunade was waiting for me.

**

I was now walking home with Aunt Tsunade.

"Did you have  fun playing with everyone?" She asked.

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"That  good."

"Yeah, I'm glad you had me go instead of letting me stay home and train."

"I'm glad, too, because it looked like you were having lots of fun talking with them and race."

"I did have fun and learn all of their names, and Obito Uchiha owns me a bag of chips because he lost the race and I won. so he has to buy me my favorite snack," I said, laughing.

"Of course, you won. Orochimaru has had you do training to increase your speed since you awakened your Sharingan," Tsunade said, smiling at me. "And, of course, your favorite snack chips. You eat them almost every day."

"That is not true, Aunt Tsunade. I don't eat chips that often," I said, puffing out my cheeks.

"Yes, you do. You had them with your lunch this morning and the other lunches I made since I was in charge of watching you," Tsunade said.

"Oh whatever, let's just get home and have dinner," I said, looking away from her pretending to be mad.

"Yeah, let's go. You have class tomorrow anyway, so you need to get sleep."

I nodded and continued to walk the rest of the way home in comfortable silence. 

🖤🖤🖤

Hey lovely reader!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part?

Q: Who do you think Aimi's future teammates will be?

Thanks for reading!