Chapter 9 : Orochimaru Return

"Aimi," I hear a familiar voice say.

I slowly began to wake up from my slumber.

"Aimi wake on up," The voice said again.

My eyes fluttered open, finally waking up from my slumber, and I saw my father hovering over me.

"Father, your back. What day is it?" I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

Father just chuckled in response to my question. I stared at him, confused about what was so funny. 

"Yeah, I'm back. Didn't Tsunade tell you I was coming back while I was gone? That I would be Friday night," he said after he stopped chuckling.

"I guess I forgot that she mentioned that on, I think, Wednesday after class," I said. "But why are you waking me up at 7 am on a Saturday? There is no school?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot what day it is," Father said, smiling at me with a genuine smile and not the fake one he gives me sometimes when he tries to act like something is not bothering him.

I turned to look at the calendar on my wall and saw today was February 13th, my birthday, and a week before the Sakura festival.

"It's my birthday. You made it back in time, father," I said, hugging father.

"Of course, I wasn't going to miss your birthday. Besides, my mission didn't take long. It was just to escort a young princess home to the Hidden grass. She came here for vacation and, for some reason, requested me to escort her," Father said, hugging me back. "Now get up. We're buying you an outfit for the upcoming Sakura festival. Then Aunt Mikoto and the others are  coming over this afternoon for your birthday."

I nodded and started getting out of bed. "Alright, I'll get showered and dressed, then I will be down for breakfast," I said, walking towards the bathroom to shower.

**

After taking my shower and eating breakfast, I was now walking to the clothing store with my father.

"Father," I said, looking over at my father, whose hand I was holding.

"Yes, sweetie?" Father asked, looking at me.

"Is that crazy pervert, uncle Jiraya coming for my birthday?" I asked, wondering if that annoying pervert was coming.

Father chuckled. "Yes, he coming, "Father said, still chuckling a little. "For a newly turned five-year-old today, you have no respect for Jiraya, but I can't blame you. He is a fool."

"Anyway, Aimi, how have things been at the ninja academy?"

"Good, we have been learning a lot recently. We did taijutsu training. Which was a piece of cake. I fought against a boy named Obito."

Obito," Father muttered.

"Huh, do you know him?"

"Obito Uchiha, yeah, seen him around a few times," Father said. "Anyway, we're here at the store."

I nodded and saw we were standing outside a brown store with a green shirt painted on a black sign.

"Now let's go inside and get you a beautiful kimono to wear to the Sakura festival that is coming up soon," Father said as we walked inside of the store.

"Are you getting one also?"

"No, my sweetie, I already have a couple after all. I wear them pretty much every day. You wear nothing but your t-shirts and that purple jacket, and that is the only piece of clothing that has your mom clan symbol on it."

"Right, you do wear them a lot. Maybe I should wear them more to look more like you."

"You already do with your skin, eyes, your snake fangs, and course, your hair, but it also was your mom's hair color. Yet your face is shaped like hers. Plus, you have the Uchiha kekkei Genkai."

I nodded and began looking at the kimonos located inside of the store.

After a while of looking, I found a purple one with flowers on it and some white pants to go with the kimono.

I gave them to my father, and we went to go pay for the outfit.

"Alright, head home and start baking your birthday cake before everyone starts to show up to celebrate your birthday. I already got your present last night before I got home," Father said as we walked out of the store to head home and get ready for the guest coming over for my birthday.

🖤🖤🖤

Hey lovely reader!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Q: What was your favorite part?

Q: What do you think about the father-daughter relationship between Aimi and Orochimaru

Q: How do you think Aimi's birthday will go?

Thanks for reading!