Chapter 25

Nayeon wakes up feeling blissful and content. She takes a while to admire the sleeping girl in her arms, the moles dotting her face beguiling and enchanting to her eyes.

She gently pushes Mina on her back and leans in to plant a kiss on the one that's right above her upper lip.

Mina's eyes flutter open slowly when she feels  kisses being peppered on the marks on her face.

It's soft and delicate, so different to the way Nayeon had taken her again and again last night.

It's so tender that it makes her heart flutter.

"Nayeon-chan," She brings a hand up to cup the older girl's cheek, biting her lip when she sees something warm and intense swirl in those dark eyes.

"Minayah." Nayeon says and lays a soft peck to the corner of her mouth.

Mina closes her eyes as her breath hitches and heart begins to race slightly.

It's ridiculous really, they've seen each other naked, had sex, a lot, and yet one soft peck somehow seems capable of taking her breath away like this.

"You're so beautiful." Nayeon pulls back to look at the younger girl laying below her, locking their eyes as her thumb traces Mina's lower lip.

Mina holds her gaze for a heart-stopping moment and then loops her arms around the older girl's neck pulling her down on top of her for a slow and languid kiss that hopefully tells the oblivious, thick-headed, goofy and lovable idiot how she feels about her.

When the skilled mouth leaves her lips and descends down her body, worshipping every inch of skin on her breast, closing over an aching nipple, expert fingers sliding into her wet center, taking their own time, blissfully slow and gentle in their ministrations, she thinks that this doesn't feel like the fucking they had agreed to.

It feels a lot like lovemaking, and when she comes into Nayeon's hands moments later, arching her back and holding her head to her breast, she can't help the tears that slides down from under her closed eyes.

Chaeyoung steps into the walk in closet, determined to find the thing she has in mind.

Her eyes gleam when they land on an ugly full body purple dress made of frill with a high collar top.

"You're wearing this!" She shoves it into Mina's hand who's looking at her like she's grown a third head.

"I don't want Nayeon to jump you when we head out today." Chaeyoung shrugs her shoulder.

When Mina opens her mouth to protest she cuts in with- "Don't even deny it. I heard you both at it at four in the morning today."

The resulting blush is enough for the torture they put her through.

"Why is Mina looking like the step-ford wife from the 60s?" Jeongyeon inquires giving a once over at the ugliest dress she had ever seen.

"Apparently that's going to keep Nayeon focused on our mission." Dahyun chuckles at Chaeyoung's poorly thought plan. "And not on Mina."

Aera joins them a few minutes later wearing the shortest dress with the lowest neckline possible.

Nayeon shuts the bedroom door and walks to the living room, ready to head out. She joins her bandmates and smiles when her eyes catches Mina's.

"Yeppeo." She grins.

Aera scoffs, "In that grandma dress?"

"Dress her in rags," Nayeon says dismissively to Aera, eyes scanning the room for her baseball bat, "She'd still be the most beautiful girl on earth."

Mina swoons.

Momo holds a hand to her heart and cooes.

"How do I look?" Aera tries to get Nayeon's attention by stepping in front of her, throwing a flirtatious smile at her.

"Like Sang-Hoon's girlfriend." Jihyo reminds her.

The boy in question is busy shoving his face with food.

Sang-Hoon, Sana and Momo stay behind to guard the house while the others filter to the basement.

"We will go to the same place and then separate into two teams to search the buildings." Jihyo explains the plan, "But we should stick close-by each other."

"Let's decide who goes with Tzuyu and who goes with Nayeon." Dahyun urges.

Nayeon's smile is too lewd for
Chaeyoung's liking when she butts in immediately, "I'll take Mina."

"You did that enough last night!" Jeongyeon smacks the back of her head.

"You're going to give her a concussion!" Mina says in a soft but disapproving tone at Jeongyeon and rubs soothing circles on Nayeon's head.

Nayeon pouts for effect, completely enjoy the attention and pokes her tongue out at Jeongyeon when Mina isn't looking.

"If you're all done being five year olds, can we decide teams now?" Chaeyoung asks exasperatedly, holding Jeongyeon back from pouncing on Nayeon.

It's decided Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jihyo will be one team, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Aera and Mina in the other.

When they step into the car and Mina sits on Nayeon's lap because there isn't enough space for everyone, Chaeyoung tells Nayeon, "Keep your hands where I can see them!"

Nayeon quickly withdraws her hands that are around Mina's middle but slowly traveling upwards, back to herself guiltily.

Chaeyoung wonders how even an ugly frilly dress that would make you want to gouge your eyes out the moment you look at it is incapable of stopping the horndog that is Im Nayeon.