Chapter 12

Nayeon wakes up in the middle of the night gasping for breath. Soft arms around her restrain her from moving away.

She tries to calm her beating heart and even her breath. A look at the soft rise and fall of Mina's chest tells her the girl is fast asleep. She sighs as she lingers her gaze on the younger girl and shudders when she remembers the dream.

A side glance to the bedside clock shows her the time is three in the morning. She carefully removes the arms around her middle and goes to the window.

"Hello, Tom." She pulls the blind up and waves at the lurker behind the window. He's been coming here night after night hoping to break in. "I dreamt you and your friends are chasing after her."

She points to Mina on the bed. The zombie growls and bangs his fist against the glass.

"I will kill you if ever come within ten foot of her." She makes a cutthroat motion with her hand. The lurker stares at her for a while and then goes back to hissing.

"Thanks for the heart to heart fucker." She pulls the blind down and goes to the bedside drawer, retrieving the water bottle on top of it and chugging it down her parched throat.

She freezes when she hears a soft moan in the night. "Mmh, Nayeon-chan." Mina sighs.

Nayeon almost spurts out her drink.

She puts the bottle down carefully and goes to where the girl is. The rise and fall of her chest is a little more rapid now, and her breath is coming out faster.

Nayeon's eyes slowly focuses on her body. Her beautiful face is partially covered by mussed blonde hair, the moles on the creamy skin looking like a chef's kiss, her chest heaves with labored breath, her long dainty legs clench together as she bites her lips in her sleep.

Mina is having a sex dream about her.

Nayeon feels a familiar stir low in her abdomen.

Slowly, she stretches out next to the sleeping girl, and unbuttons the shirt gently, careful not to wake her. Her eyes scan down her neck to her fully rounded ample chest, past her flat tummy and tiny waist to the V between her legs.

She hovers over her for a minute, just admiring the view in front of her and then begins to inch her way down her body. She lays a gentle peck on her lips, anything further might wake her and licks her way down to her breasts.

Another moan leaves Mina's throat.

Nayeon sucks a hardened nipple into her mouth and freezes when Mina begins to stir. She doesn't want her to wake before she finishes what she has on her mind.

She glances up a little at Mina's face and satisfied that she's still asleep she moves down her body and carefully positions herself between her legs.

Her tongue darts out her mouth and traces the lines of her glistening lips. Mina lets out another moan but she's still not waking. Becoming bolder, Nayeon slides a tongue into her center, and begins to lick it all over.

She sees Mina stir lightly, letting out another moan. Her eyes are beginning to flutter, but it seems she in that state between being awake and dreaming.

When Nayeon slides her tongue swiftly in between her glistening folds, Mina's eyes flies open. "Nayeon-chan." She mutters, her voice unsteady and hoarse.

Nayeon pulls away for a moment and their eyes meet in the dark. Nayeon doesn't let go off her gaze, as she sinks her face between her legs again.

Still staring into her eyes, she flicks her tongue and licks her clit. Mina gasps and her head sinks back. Her breathing becomes shallow and quick and body tingles with pleasure as every bite, lick and stroke sends her a little over the edge. She deliberately spreads her leg a little wider and places her hand on Nayeon's head, pushing her into her further.

Her body begins to tremble and she clutches the sheet as her breaths starts to come in gasps. She squirms under the expert tongue and lips on her swollen lips, and begins to ride her face in a steady rhythm.

Nayeon increases her speed and intensity slightly, just enough to drive Mina crazy with want. She devours her pussy, enjoying every shudder, every shaky breath as Mina moves her hips faster in time with her tongue, thrusting herself into Nayeon's waiting mouth, groaning her name and making whimpering noises.

When Nayeon sucks a pulsating clit into her mouth and pushes her tongue all the way into her throbbing center, and holds it for a moment, Mina comes hard crying out her name.

Her back arches, sweat glistens down her naked body, chest heaves, trembling hands threads through Nayeon's hair holding her head in place and Nayeon swears she's never seen a sight so beautiful in her life.

Chaeyoung increases the volume on the music player. "Are they serious? It's half three in the morning."

Dahyun shrugs. "You know what they say about fucking like bunnies." And walks away like that's explanation enough for Nayeon's sex drive.