Chapter 10

"Oh my god, fresh underwear and clothes." Sana sighs dramatically. "I could kiss you Nayeonnie."

Mina chokes on her water.

"Or maybe not." Sana pats her back soothingly.

"There are also eggs and ketchup." Jihyo finally understands when she glances at the products side by side why Nayeon insisted on it.

Mina looks at Nayeon fondly.

"I'm tired." Tzuyu muffles a yawn behind her hand. They've spent nearly the whole day at the supermarket, killing zombies and going on a shopping spree. "I'm going to take a bath and hit the bed."

"Have something to eat before you sleep." Jihyo strokes her arms in an appreciating gesture. Tzuyu nods her head.

"I'm tired too." Nayeon yawns loudly.

Everyone stares at her, lifting their eyebrows because Nayeon is a never ending bundle of energy and something is definitely off.

"Minaya, can you come tuck me in bed?"

"No." They chorus.

Mina gives her an apologetic smile.

"Party poopers." Nayeon pouts.

She drags herself reluctantly to the shower and lets the warm water caress her skin, healing the bruises on her shoulders and back.

She stiffens slightly when she feels a pair of arms sliding around her middle.

Her breath catches in her throat when she turns around and sees Mina in the shower with her, the shirt she's wearing from last night clinging to her body like second skin.

Her heart beats faster when Mina's smoldering gaze travels up and down her wet and glistening naked body.

"Can you be quiet?" Mina whispers and leans up to her, giving her a scorching kiss.

Nayeon nods, but finds it really hard when she's gently pushed back against the wall, a soft, feminine hand travels towards her south and spreads her legs, sliding into her center.

"Next time they go to the supermarket, can you put earphones on the damned list please?" Chaeyoung pleads to Jihyo who gives the younger girl a sympathetic glance.

An hour later, Mina and Nayeon stumble into the kitchen, a chuffed grin on Nayeon's face and a shy smile on Mina's lips.

"You wouldn't have to catch rainwater." Sana tells Dahyun who stares back at her puzzled. "Because Mina and Nayeon are working hard at saving water."

The pink on Mina's cheeks clears the confusion on Dahyun's face.

Nayeon is about to say something but she freezes when she hears a low whimper coming from inside the house.

"We made sure no lurkers followed us into the basement." She mutters.

"We'll have to check it out, just to be sure." Jeongyeon says and grabs the chainsaw the girls have brought back from their shopping trip.

"I'll go with you." Nayeon picks up her baseball bat, reluctant to leave Mina's side.

"I'll go with you too." Mina says.

"No."

"No?" Their steadfast gazes meet each other. "Nayeon-chan, I can take care of myself."

"I said no." Nayeon repeats, stubbornly.

"You can't order me around." Mina's voice is controlled and measured, but the girls in the kitchen knows she's upset.

Nayeon deflates visibly at the hurt she sees in those warm brown eyes. She steps closer to Mina and lays a hand on her arm and sighs when she flinches slightly at the touch.

"Minaya," She tries weakly, "The zombies are more aggressive at night. I'll teach you how to swing a weapon and then you can go anywhere you want alone."

Mina softens a little. She knows Nayeon is worried for her, but she worries for her too. She hasn't eaten yet and she's probably tired from killing zombies all day.

"I'll go with her." Tzuyu announces from the living room as she stretches her arms, feeling refreshed and energized from the nap she has had.

Nayeon throws a quick glance at Mina who's sitting quietly perched on a chair before shutting the door to the basement.

"I think she's still mad at me." She rubs her back of her neck with a hand. "She probably thinks I'm bossy."

"Don't be an idiot." Jeongyeon bumps her shoulder. "She's just worried for you."

"You think?" Nayeon's heart flutters a little.

"Although it's beyond me why she worries." Jeongyeon exclaims as she turns the lights on. "Over someone so annoying."

Tzuyu shushes them both and heads towards the source of the whimper.

Mina forgets she's upset with Nayeon and gives a dazzling smile when the trio comes back from the basement, holding a cute little puppy in their hands.