Chapter 20

Momo looks at the camera with a forlorn expression on her face. "It's day five. The time is now 10 am. We are eleven survivors in this safe house. There's an eery silence that surrounds us as we hold on to the thin thread of life."

"Bro I saw it first." Nayeon's loud voice booms from behind her.

Momo rolls her eyes when Jeongyeon and Nayeon start to shove each other, fighting for the last piece of croissant.

"I took it first." Jeongyeon shoves her back.

Momo turns off the camera. "Minayah." She yells, "Please control your bunny."

Mina steps in between Jeongyeon and Nayeon just as they're about to exchange blows and lifts her brow in disapproval.

"She started it." Jeongyeon whines like a child.

Nayeon pouts. "She pushed me away first."

Mina rolls her eyes and turns around to look at the sulking girl. "Let Jeongyeon have it okay?" She asks and melts a little when Nayeon immediately nods her head in agreement.

"I have some chocolate in my room." Aera bites her lip seductively as she approaches Nayeon. "Do you want?"

"She has a boyfriend right?" Tzuyu asks incredulously as she looks at Sang-hoon who's busy munching on his cereal.

Sana shrugs. "She won't be the first straight girl Nayeonnie has turned gay."

"Nah." Nayeon mutters as her eyes rake over Mina's body. "I need to have a private discussion with Mina."

Mina schools her expression into a scowl, agitated for some reason. "We can have that here."

Nayeon sighs but nods and walks towards the direction of the closet. Ten pairs of curious eyes follow her.

Nayeon comes to a stop before Mina and scratches the back of her neck nervously. "Minayah." She begins as their gazes lock, "I know you're scared, everyone is, because this whole zombie apocalypse is unfamiliar ground to us." She pauses and takes a deep breath. "I just wanted to get you something that would comfort you."

Mina wants to say being around the older girl is comforting enough, but her words die in her throat and her breath catches when Nayeon pulls something from behind her back and thrusts it softly into her hands.

"Tim?" Her voice cracks and eyes glisten.

Nayeon grins. "Yeah. I got him from the van."

Dahyun voice is full of awe and surprise. "This is why you stopped at the studio yesterday?"

Nayeon shrugs her shoulder like it's no big deal.

"You almost got yourself killed to get Mina her teddybear?" Chaeyoung exclaims and Nayeon flushes brightly.

"This is the most stupidest yet the most romantic thing I've seen." Sang-hoon announces from the kitchen.

"Thank you Nayeon-chan." Mina mumbles under her breath. "I'm going to give a bath to Tim. He's gotten dirty."

Nayeon's face falls when Mina steps away from her.

Mina stops in the corridor and turns her head towards the older girl. "Do you want to come help me?" Her voice is low and husky that it raises goosebumps across every inch of Nayeon's skin.

"Sure." She scrambles after the younger girl.

Aera breaks her knuckles, with a hint of annoyance in her face.

"Nayeon is so whipped." Sana chuckles, as she rests her head on Dahyun's shoulder.

"So am I." Dahyun remarks, her eyes wandering across Sana's face.

"What?" Sana exclaims.

"What?!" Dahyun replies.

Nayeon takes slow deep breaths as her palms slides upwards, finally reaching the younger girl's breasts.

She releases a shuddery gasp when Mina arches her back as her fingers rolls her nipples.

Nayeon slides a finger between the soapy legs and begins to pump in and out.

"Oh god Nayeon-chan." Mina moans throwing her head back against the older girl's shoulder. "Don't stop."

"I wouldn't." Nayeon bites her earlobe and sucks it into her mouth, as one of her hands closes around a breast and the other makes slow, rhythmic circles inside the younger girl's center.

"I thought she is hurt." Chaeyoung shakes her head in disapproval. "Can't I have one day of peace?"

"Only one of her arm is hurt you know." Dahyun chuckles.

"Stop." Chaeyoung covers her ears with her hands. "I don't want to hear anymore."

"Good luck with that." Dahyun snorts, as she hears Mina let out another moan again.

Chaeyoung is determined to find a pair of headphones no matter what.