Chapter 15

"Minayah?" Nayeon opens the door to the bedroom after making sure the new girl isn't bitten. She misses the younger girl because they've spent most of the day away from each other.

A hand tugs her inside the room and shoves her against the door.

Soft lips descends on her, hot and wanton, needy and demanding and Nayeon loses herself in the unyielding kiss.

A tongue sneaks between her lips, a soft knee pushes her legs apart making her shudder with want and desire.

"Minayah." She gasps when she pulls apart for some much needed oxygen. The younger girl's eyes are smoldering with intensity and something else she can't put her fingers on.

Nayeon closes her eyes shut as she is pulled into another wet kiss, Mina's hand threads through her hair, grabbing it and she can't help but lean towards her, sighing into her mouth.

Her chest heaves hard and fast when fingers unbutton the top of her jeans, and sneak down inside them. She gasps as dainty fingers slide into her wet center, a hand tugs up her t-shirt, pulling down her bra and soft wet lips abandon her mouth to close around an aching nipple.

Nayeon sighs with pleasure as those fingers run up and down her slit, and she finds herself spreading her thighs apart, tilting her hip up.

She lets out a whimper when Mina switches her attention to the other nipple, back arching, fingers digging into her arm as the pleasure makes her eyes roll back in her head with each dip in and out.

"Please." She cries, as a finger presses upon her clit and makes slow circles on it.

"Please what?" Mina abandons the breast and licks her way up to her neck, sucking an earlobe into her mouth.

Nayeon wonders how Mina sounds so goddamned innocent, especially while still moving her fingers inside her.

"I need to come." Nayeon bites her bottom lip so hard, she's almost sure she's drawing blood.

Mina locks her gaze with her, and sucks the bruised lip into her mouth soothingly.

She lets out a possessive growl and shoves her tongue between Nayeon's plump lips, as her fingers push in and out meeting the rhythm of Nayeon's thrusting hips.

Nayeon's eyes squeeze shut, her tongue clamping around the younger girl's when those delicious fingers pound into her, curling deep inside. Her her whole body shudders and stills as colors explode behind her closed eyelids.

"Thank god, we've set the newcomers up in the first floor bedroom." Jeongyeon mumbles as she prepares dinner alongside Sana and Momo.

Later that night, Mina sits next to Nayeon around the dinner table, running her fingers through her long blonde hair, twisting the fork in her hands with an annoyed expression on her face.

Nayeon eats her food unaware of how the new girl is staring at her with hungry eyes.

"What are your names?" Jihyo asks in between bites of food.

"I'm Sang-hoon." He replies after swallowing a huge bite of his sandwich. "This is my girlfriend Aera."

"Aera?" Nayeon questions, her cheeks looking squishy because of how much food she's shoved inside her mouth. "That's a beautiful name."

Tzuyu winces when Mina drops the fork onto her plate, the loud ding resounding through the room and hurting her ears when the metal hits the porcelain.

"Thank you Nayeonnie." Aera drawls, her eyes lashes fluttering as she speaks in a little girl voice.

"We need to look for more survivors tomorrow but this time my team and Nayeon's team should head out." Jeongyeon says calmly. "Tzuyu's team should rest."

"Can I be on your team?" Aera reaches across the table and cups Nayeon's hand.

"Sure." Nayeon shrugs, her eyes zooming in on the shrimp untouched in Chaeyoung's plate. "Why not?"

Chaeyoung notices her glance and drags her plate away to a safe distance.

"You're really sweet." Aera husks, biting her bottom lip between her teeth.

Nayeon's eyes hunt the other plates for shrimps. "I am." She replies offhandedly.

"You can take my shrimp." Aera offers, her voice low and seductive.

Nayeon's eyes gleam and shine as she licks her lips letting out a hungry growl.

"I'm tired." Mina announces as she abruptly gets off her chair. "I'm going to sleep." She drags Nayeon by the collar. "You are coming with me."

"Minayah." Nayeon whines petulantly. "I want to eat."

Dahyun watches with curious eyes as Mina leans into her and whispers something in Nayeon's ears whose eyes darken, lips quirk up in a dopey grin and face lights up like a Christmas tree.

"I'm not hungry anymore." Nayeon declares and stumbles after Mina who walks towards the direction of their bedroom with an extra sway to her hips.