VIII. "Bet."

You and Kakyoin were walking in the streets holding hands. It is true that you two seemed to be a couple, but you did not mind at all. You let yourself go, giving him the lead and a total control of the situation, blindly trusting him. This was actually exciting: it has been a long time since you last felt that enjoyment after all.

His hand was pretty big: it was wrapping yours as if he was protecting you from an inexistant danger. It was as soft and smooth as a velour fabric when you touched it. You allowed youself to wonder about your deepest desires: imagining his hands travelling all over your body, discovering every area of your skin, caressing you slowly, in an applied way to make sure that you felt every single movement he did.

'Get it together you touch-starved freak. you silently yelled to yourself.

Still, you did not stop questionning yourself about where were you going. 'videogames' what could it possibly be?

Kakyoin turned his head and noticed you were in your thoughts. He stopped.

" Hey, you okay? " he simply said.

" I'm trying to guess where the hell are we going, noth'ing wrong, "

He giggled lifting his head up to the sky. This view allowed you to see how sharped his jawline was.

" You're impossible y/n, c'mon we're almost there, " he replied.

The streets were almost empty. The convenient stores' lights were shining in the dark. You loved late night walks in Tokyo. It was relaxing indeed.

Suddenly Kakyoin stopped and turned at you.

" We arrived. See, it was not that far. "

You looked around and saw that you were standing in front of : " A gamecenter? " you shouted by surprise, before realizing that everybody around you turned in your direction.

" I had so many ideas but how-, how didn't I think about that, " you said smiling, not being able to contain your joy.

" I thought you were kinda smart to predict where was I taking you, guess I was wrong in something too, " he teased, a soft grin on his face. " Hope you still know how to play games.."

" You wanna play it like this ugh? " you answered while walking towards the entry. " Hurry and come in. I'm gonna show you who's the boss here. " you turned your back and opened the door, waiting for him to enter.

" y/n, I didn't know you were that kind of player, " he said with a smirk.

The first thing you did was running towards your favorite game. It was a rythm one where you had to play drums on a music.

" We're doing this one first, I hope you masterize drum sticks, "

" I'm pretty good at everything so I don't think you can win so easily, sorry to disappoint you.. " he pouted to provoke you.

He was so different from the last time you talked to him. Not to mention the very first time you met him. The Kakyoin standing in front of you was not the same than the one you thought you knew in many ways. Somehow, you liked every single Kakyoin.

______________

" Wait, how? It's the third time that I lose, how are you so incredibly good at this? " his mouth was wide open. He was the one that insisted on doing a third game even though he had been losing this whole time.

" Just give up already, I'm getting bored it's too easy.. " you pretended to yawn. Still, you were impressed of his determination.

" No just one last t- "

" Tch- move on, you will never beat me. That's it. You chose the next game. "

He rolled his eyes.

" I hope you won't regret what you said. " he replied with a devil smirk on his face.

" You're scaring me! " you said, giggling.

" C'mon beautiful, prepare yourself to be the next loser. "

" Tch- in your dreams. "

He then took your hand to guide you towards the next game. It seemed like holding hands with him became a habit.

_____________

After having fun for a while with Kakyoin, you decided to stop and seat somewhere otherwise you would not be able to stop yourselves.

Until you saw this dance game. You stopped and Kakyoin confusely stared at you. You did not moved your eyes from the dance machine. This is when the red-haired guy realized. He then stood right in front of you.

Noriaki glared at you with challenging eyes. He knew what you were thinking.

" I'm gonna win! " you both said in sync.

" No I am! " you two repeating the same thing at the same time, again.

" Bet. " he said confidently.

" If I lose, you decide what we do next. If I win, I decide what we do next. "