XX. I call it love.

i just learnt Kakyoin's name was initially "Tenmei Kakyoin"- brb.

art by @kookirani on twitter !

☺︎︎

songs that remind me of this chap:

true colors - the weeknd
i call it love - sik-k

...
enjoy ch. XX ~
...

Since your lips were now near enough to his, you decided to let go, your eyes closed as a dark silk fabric covered your eyes, expecting him to kiss you in the following seconds.

But you did not feel anything as the time passed, so you got out of the blindness again by opening your eyes, only to see Kakyoin with a wide smile definitely pleased to see you like this.

In the moment, your mouth was not able to utter any word. You were not sure about what was happening, but Noriaki quickly confirmed your beliefs.

    " - That's what I thought, darling. " he smirked at you, pride shining in his eyes.

He pulled back and continued painting like everything was totally fine, as you were internally screaming.

' What-just-happened. What-is-wrong-with-me. '

...

Kakyoin and you were chatting and occasionally laughing together as you two were painting: he was reproducing the scenery and showed his art skills by that which did not missed to impressed you. You decided to paint a hand holding a daisy since the grass were covered by them where you sat.

It was a calm, relaxing and peaceful atmosphere, and you were glad to spend time with Noriaki.

...

    " - I'm done,

      - I think I'm done as well. "

Kakyoin first presented you his impressive artwork. It was very simple but charming. You thought it was his talent: picturing basic things and tuining them into something seducing and appealing to the eye, but somehow melancholic.

Then you exhibited your work to his eye. He genuinely loved it and praised you for that piece of art, which triggered the - originally missing - red color of your cheeks.

    " - So what should we do? " you said, glancing at Kakyoin.

He got up as your puzzled stare followed him. You quickly continued:

    " - Where are you going?

      - Right there. "

He found a place to sit right behing you. As his arms wrapped your shoulders, he let all of your body rest on his chest. You followed along and rubbed your head at the crook of his neck like a cat would do. It felt so nice humming his sweet cherry perfume again, you could never get over this smell.

You were able to hear his hearbeat, a nice melody that your own heart synced to it.

It was a pure moment of joy, a serotonine boost, an incredibly comforting touch.

Kakyoin's fingers were travelling and drawing shapes on your arms. Being with you felt like home for him. He was really glad that you found yourself comfort as well as safety in his embrace.

You saw some paint left and decided to get revenge on the moment before, where Kakyoin let you be frustrated while being proud of it.

With your fingers, you scooped a thick layer of green paint and hid it from Kakyoin.