IV. new subjects.

You realized that today you had to pick two differents optional subjects like every single year since you are attending classes at your college. 'I almost forgot, and I don't even know what to choose...' you said to yourself.

While going to school as usual, you were thinking about what you could actually take this year: 'maybe something about watercoloring? Or something about art history? Ugh there are so many things to do, it makes my choice more and more complicated' you said while scratching your scalp and putting one hand on your hip. You started to get dressed afterwards: there is no time to think since you are supposed to be at school in fourty minutes.

Finally arriving, you went straight to the coffee shop as always. As you were waiting, you saw someone very familiar pass just in front of you: his perfume, you knew it. It was this light cherry perfume you loved, the one Noriaki was wearing when you met him. Let's precise the fact that you still did not forget this unknown cute guy, you were recently trying to find him on social medias. You even talked about him to Avdol who gave you actual good advices about this whole messed up situation. He also said he will try to potentially find the guy that fits the description of Kakyoin. He was a true friend indeed.

You were not able to see his face since the pink-hair guy was already outside the coffee shop. 'Maybe I was dreaming, I see him everywhere ever since I met him. It could be my mind playing with me anyway.'

You took a iced coffee with whipped cream and caramel on top: your favorite one during fall.

Heading to class, you knew you soon had to make your final decision. 'I'm gonna take two random subjects, it's not like I care about that anyway' saying this to yourself while walking to classes.

Arriving in front of the class, you took the paper you had to fill by checking the two disciplines you desired. You were sitting at the back of the room, lost, your eyes looking everywhere exept the paper.

Last year, you took art history and watercoloring classes. 'Perhaps taking these again could be all right? But history was extremely boring tho. What if I was doing viewpoint this year?'

To clarify, it was taught during the common teaching, but taking it as an optional subject would make your level even better. Since you had trouble with perspective, then why not.

You checked the perspective case and then added the painting lessons as well, just to masterize colorpaint like a professional. You then filled the paper with your name and personal informations about you, taking your time just to write with a nice handwriting.

You gave back the sheet to one your teacher, greeting them with a smile and then leaving: you finally made this damn decision.

Since your college had to make new schedules to include the new subjects, you didn't have classes this afternoon, making you wonder how could you possibly spend it. You thought of visiting Avdol by surprise: you didn't see him in quite a few time and being perfectly honest with yourself, you missed him.

Avdol was quite busy with work lately, he did not tell you still you could see it the way he was talking to you: answering eight hours after you sent him a text, avoiding phone calls, not being active all day and so much more that made it so obvious. Plus you were used to that since Avdol never told you once that he was drowning into too much work: on one hand, he was not the type of people to complain about anything; on the other hand, he did not want to make you mad telling you that he could not answer you for a while or something; what he did not understand was that it will obviously neither going to start a fight between you two nor breaking your heart. Avdol was too nice for this world.

Arriving in front of Avdol's appartment, you hesitated a second, scared of disturbing him. You really did not wanted to annoy him.

You ringed the door though, thinking that seeing you would still cheer him up.

One minute after, you saw his tall sharped body appear: his face enlighten with a wide smile.

" y/n ! You didn't told me you were going to visit me " he said opening his arm for a hug.

" Well that was supposed to be a surprise ! I know how busy you are with work lately and I thought I could pass to see you since I missed you "

He pulled out from your embrace before replying:
" Come on in, do you want something to drink ? Something to eat "

" A tea will be fine "

You sat in the living room waiting for Avdol to finish in the kitchen. You were always surprised to see how clean his house was: everything belonged at its place, it was so organised it almost became satisfying.

Avdol came back with two cups of green tea, giving you one of them.

"I'm sorry it's not really clean here if you told me you were coming.."

Before he could even finish his sentence, you interrupted him:

"Are you kidding me right now? This is one of the cleanest house I've ever seen !"

Avdol was the type of person to tell you their home is messy even though it is almost as clean as those TV ads about fourniture stores.

You talked with him for two hours almost, laughing and fooling around. You were happy you could help him to relax a bit and not think about work for a while: he needed it.

The sun was setting as you were getting tired. You understood it was time for you to get back home. Avdol thanked you and proposed you to walk you home, which you softly declined, not wanting to disturb him.

You took the bus, trying your best to keep your eyes opened.

When you finally arrived, you passed out on your bed. You realized you received your time-table for the semester. 'Ugh, why do I have to start so early tomorrow' you said to yourself. You needed to sleep.

...

The next day.

You woke up late and the first class was about to start in twenty minutes. While you were trying to do a correct make-up just to look okay for your first class with your new classmates, you checked your phone to see what was the subjects of today: in a hurry, you put some paper and your case in your bag with something to eat since you did non had time to. You were ready to go.

Running to your college was not the thing you planed for the day but it was the only way to arrive on time. You were five minutes far and the class was starting at 8:00AM.

'7:55AM I can make it before it starts'.

You finally arrived, breathless and your cheeks glowing red, but you arrived in time. Everybody seemed to be in the classroom so you knocked, trying to respire normally.

" Come in " Said the teacher. You did not know them, but it seemed to be a woman by the sound of their voice. You opened the door.

" I'm sorry for being a little bit late, it will not happen again " You said, still panting like you were seeking for air to breathe.

The older woman let out a small laugh and said it was not a problem, allowing you to take a seat.

You turned in direction of everyone in the room. Someone drew your attention, a red-haired guy sitting by himself in the back.

'But.. Wait...Do I know him? It can't be-... No way.'

▪︎

hi :) I am so sorry it has been a long time since I didn't write a new chapter! But guess who's back ? me lol (and an unexpected classmate in y/n's class :))) )
next chapter will be out soon !