VII. a (kind of) date.

" Well, are you available after school? " he asked confidently.

You looked intensly at him, not realizing that he actually said that. Your heart started to beat faster as your cheeks turned reddish. Your mouth remained half open, still not any sound were escaping it.

You tried to answer the best you could:
" Well- I mean... yeah-.. yeah of course, "

You saw Kakyoin's smile drawing bigger and bigger on his face, a shining light appearing in his amethyst eyes.

" Amazing ! I mean, cool, cool, cool.. cool.. " he said fastly.

You laughed. He was really cute.

" Yeah cool ! " you replied, with a light smile.

" Well, I gotta go... " he stopped, hesitating before finally finishing his sentence " here is my number, I'll send you where and when we will be meeting " He handed you his phone for you to put your number in. You typed your name and gave him back his phone.

" y/n.. " he uttered in a low voice; and then, realizing he did not say that in his head, he blushed. It made you shiver.

You then gave him your phone.

You just stared at him while he was typing his phone number. You looked at his hands: they were tall and thin, and seemed soft. You fantasized about holding them, this feeling of comfort and safety.

He gave you back your phone, slightly touching your fingers. You cut your breath for a second. It felt like an electric burst, the manifestation of the chemistry between you and him. It was so pleasant that you wanted even more, becoming touch-starved in a matter of seconds.

You wondered how he felt.

" Thank you y/n, I'll see you tonight, "

You just smiled as an answer and waved at him.

'tonight... tonight?'

You did not plan this to be a kind-of-date in the evening at all. You looked at your outfit.

'maybe I should change my clothes for something better...'

You got interrupted by your phone. It seemed like you received a message:

Kakyoin
13:48PM

Hi, it's me again: let's
meet up at the parc
next to the school
around six ! I'll
be waiting u ;)

Sounds good, can't
wait ! :)

Seeing those messages was enough for a wide smile to appear on your face. He made you feel so special.

___________

The last period went well, though it seemed so long. You spent it thinking about tonight with Kakyoin.

You decided to go home to change and eat something since you were starving.

You got dressed: you simply put a new black turtleneck with a high waisted black pant, a long grey coat and some jewels. You tried to do an eyeliner trait, but it did not go as well as planned. You gave up and decided to only wear gloss as well as some blush and mascara. You let your h/t, h/c hair down for once, since you usually did low ponytails or buns.

'I hope this is not too extra.. maybe I am taking this evening the wrong way,' You though, overthinking everything.

Still, you took your bag, keys and phone, and started to walk towards the parc. It was the one you always used to go to draw or be in a calm environment. It was very relaxing indeed and it made you happy knowing that Kakyoin actually knew this place.

After walking for 10 minutes you arrived. It was windy, you could hear the tree leaves sing, as the breeze made them dance.

You opened the conversation with Kakyoin while you seached him actively, ready to send him a message asking him where he was.

This is when you felt someone getting close at the level of your head, and whispered " Hi! "

You jumped forward in fear.

It was him. Always taking you by surprise.

He laughed. " Sorry I didn't want to scare you like that, " he paused and then continued " I'm happy to see you here y/n "

" Is it your signature move? Arriving behind someone's back and scaring the hell out of them? " you said while chuckling.

" I guess I only do that with you, you look cute when you jump out of scare like that, "

Your blushing intensified as he prounonced the word cute. He was driving you crazy.

He cleared his throat. " Well should we go? "

" Where are you taking me to? " you answered, since Kakyoin did not say anything about tonight's program yet.

" Do you like video games? " he replied with a smirk on his face.

" I absolutely love video games, why? "

" That's perfect. " He then grabbed your hand and started walking.