XXI. eros.

Eros: god of love and desire in greek mythology.

☺︎︎
songs i recommend playing for this chap:

telepatia - kali uchis
morning sex -ralph castelli

...

enjoy ch. XXI ~
...

You put your hand on his cheek and eagerly pressed your lips on his.

Surprising Kakyoin with your impulsive behavior as you gave up on both resisting his touch and taste, he pulled back from you. He first looked at you: while his eyes seemed to devour your entire body, his mouth remained the only part acting with sense.

     " - Why? " he asked.

This word may have sound stupid in the fever of the moment, but Noriaki could not think of another thing to say.

Why. Well, 'why not' he thought. Nevertheless, he waited for your answer. He expected you to say it, what he desired so much to hear that it kept him awake every night when he was not dreaming about you.

You acknowlegded your feelings for him for a long time now, but it seemed so complicated to utter those three words. This one sentence that could change everything.

It is true that you always imagined Kakyoin being your boyfriend; waking up next to him to realize you were not dreaming, able to kiss him anytime, to always feel his hands laid somewhere on your body, to actually call him your boyfriend, without a space between the words.

This fantasy could happen. This utopia could become a reality. You only had to say those words. It was the only thing to do, the right thing.

    " - Kakyoin, I- "

You did not have a chance to finish your sentence that Noriaki cut you.

    " - I know. " he spoke in a low voice, almost whispering.

Kakyoin's ironic behavior never failed to startle you. In fact, you were glad that he already knew you loved him without necessarily expliciting it. Still, it was confusing that Noriaki did not let you pronounce this statement he has so dreamt of.

He took your cheeks in his soft hands and gazed at you for a second, admiring every single feature of your face. He did not let you time to process what just happened and his lips were now caressing yours. His tongue slipped in your mouth and met with yours, gently moving in circular motions such as you two were perfectly in sync.

You missed this taste so familiar yet so unknown. Kakyoin only kissed you twice which resulted in a constant starve of his touch.

While your tongue fought with Noriaki's, quiet and uncontrolable moans escaped from your mouth, making Kakyoin want more and more. His fingers gently stroked your waist as both of you were begging for air yet unable to let go of each other.

Your hands landed on his chest and began to draw random shapes on it. Even if you had your eyes closed, you could perceive his abs while brushing his skin.

Kakyoin grabbed you by under the arms and lifted you so your legs could encircle his torso. You sat on his lap and he immediately took interest in your neck while he rubbed your thighs with the tip of his fingers, chills scattering across your body.

He absolutely loved laying soft kisses on this special area, licking every spot and making you beg for more. He felt like he was lucky to be the only one being allowed to bury his face in the crook of your neck.

As the pleasure became almost overwhelming, your back arched and your breathing became louder while Kakyoin's arms were pressing your body against his bare chest.

It was like a dream, it seemed unreal.

You did not understand why you hesitated to speak your mind and confess to Kakyoin before. Things sure take time, but it was what you wanted, so why forbidding yourself to love? Why forbidding yourself to actually feel?

    " - Kakyoin, not... h-here...I- "

Noriaki realized he found a sensitive spot while devouring your neck as your panting intensified. He obviously did not listen to what you were struggling to tell him and started sucking on that spot. He eventually gratified you with small kisses inbetween his tongue delicately licking your skin.

You held on his hair, which then surprised you that he did not protest since you knew he took some time to get his hair done every morning. His cute hair strand curled around your index while your hand massaged his scalp as you could swore he purred at the contact.

Lust was consuming the both of you, the envy that existed since you two met was at its climax. The unbearable tension always present when you were together now flew away and made place for a completely new atmosphere.

A new field of love mixed with passion, a burning ardour and an unexplainable desire for each other's arms.

Kakyoin moved back from your embrace, tilted his head on your side and checked you out for a second. He was amazed by how addictive you were, a strong and breath-taking drug that now belonged to him. His grip remained firm on your thighs as he made sure you were comfortable in your current position.

His hands slipped under your shirt and chills ran down your body as you felt his warm fingers travelling on your back. A small giggle escaped in between a breath at the touch that tickled you.

Kakyoin softly laughed, looking at you getting flustered. Your eyes locked with his for a moment while he slowly laid down, holding onto your waist to withhold you from falling.

His gaze seemed bright, as sparkles were dancing in his orbs. If you had to designate a color to best describe his eyes right now, it would be yellow. Indeed, it held a beautiful sunrise that waited to finally reveal itself to the world, his world.

    " - Y/n, I know you love me. "

And you were delighted to be the only one witnessing this beautiful sunrise of his.

...

see ya next time :p