XI. everything makes sense.

A/N: i was reading a fanfic this week-end and almost forgot i had one to write-

enjoy :)

_____

" We are nearly here, beautiful, " he said.

It was like a déjà vu. You have already walked in those streets. You knew you have already been here. But you could not remember anything, maybe because you did not want to since the last thing you desired was to ruin Kakoin's surprise.

So you just followed him. That sounded right.

However, Noriaki seemed to read your mind.

Indeed, he suddenly whispered in your ear with a deeper voice than usual:

" You know the place i'm taking you to. Try to guess, " he then faced you and playfully winked at you.

" I've been trying to for almost 10 minutes, I'm giving up. " you said, hopeless.

" I gotta say that I'm disappointed, " he replied while making fun of you.

You glanced at him with a side eye, not the best decision though since it made him laugh even more.

But you started to realize where you two were going. Yes.., it almost became obvious. How could you doubt it? It was an evidence.

But you never saw him there... How could he possibly know you have already been there...

How...

Well, almost everybody went there but, he still saw you once.

How could you meet him without knowing in the..

" -THE PARK! THAT'S THE PLACE RIGHT? "

" Smart. " he said patting your head.
You blushed, but quickly continued, starving to know more about how he met you there.

" How.., how did you know I've already been there? " an obvious question, it seems, but you did not know how to start this conversation.

" Well, I often go to this park but, this day, just after we met at the exhibition, remember..- "

'How could I forget the first time I laid my eyes on you, stupid...'

he continued :

" -then the next day I decided to go out and unexpectedly, I saw you there. But I did not want to interrupt you so I just watched you and, when I was finally ready to talk to you, you left. "

'That's it. Everything makes sense now! It was him painting just behind me, hiding behind the canvas... the cherry perfume... I feel so dumb.'

" It was you then... "

He tilted his head, not knowing what you meant.

" Yeah... It was you, you were also painting and you had your long green coat, and your perfume, cherry perfume! I was not hallucinating then! "

" And I thought I was hiding well, turns out I was just embarassing myself... " he replied.

You both laughed and then looked at each other for almost five seconds, in a deafening silent.

You cleared your voice and Kakyoin turned his head to look at the park entry.

" Shall we go then? " he said awkwardly.

" Yeah, yeah.. sure, "