XV. epiphany.

HIIIIIIIII

quick storytime: i passed out today lol BUT IM OKAY

GOOD MORNING, GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD EVENING OR GOOD NIGHT BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ;)))))

▪︎

epiphany: a moment of sudden and great revelation or realization.

...

You and Kakyoin were walking, holding hands as usual. He offered to walk you home, without actually giving you the possibility to decline.

Finally you arrived, letting go of Kakyoin's hand.

" So this is where you live? Because I live five minutes away from here, "

" Really? " you said, " then it's gonna make things easier for the next time we see each other. "

" Next time... right, " he said with a high-pitched voice

Kakyoin looked at the floor, to hide the wide smile that had suddenly appeared on his face.

Your hand rested on the building's door: it was time to say goodbye.

" Thank you for today, Kakyoin. It had been a long time I didn't have fun like this, "

" Thank you y/n, I had fun too. You should go home otherwise you'll catch a cold, "

" Right... well goodnight Kakyoin, "

You opened the door to get inside but before you could even step in you felt a familiar hand suddenly grab your wrist.

You turned and faced Kakyoin.

He stared at you, but this time it was different than the other times. This time, he seemed both determined and afraid, both hopeful and unsure.

However, he wanted to do this. He was sure about that, sure about his feelings, sure about his true intentions with you.

Noriaki was consumed by his own love for you. A small fire that was constantly growing in his chest, a warm embrace of comfort taking over every inches of his body everytime he laid his eyes on you. And in those purplish globes, you could behold a feeling of impatience, a feeling of sureness, of love.

He was sure he loved you.

" Kakyoin... "

He dangerously approached you, without breaking the eye contact. With the hand that was still on your wrist, he gently pulled you against him. Your left hand rested on his chest and your right hand on his shoulder.

His face got closer to yours to the point that his breath softly caressed your cheeks. He brought one of his hand at your face and placed your chin between two of his fingers to tilt your head towards his lips. His hand then travelled from your ear to the back of your neck.

" y/n, I- " Kakyoin mumbled.

The tension was growing as he got even closer to your lips. Your cheeks were burning, your stomach did not even aknowledge what was going on right now.

You did not have the time to think.

You did not have the time to say something.

Or Kakyoin did not give you the occasion to?

Without thinking he gently pressed his sweet plump lips against yours. And without thinking, you just closed your eyes and kissed him back.

You wanted it. You have been waiting it. And saying the opposite would be a lie.

He held you against him the whole time. In the night, anyone could have believed that the two of you only made one. You felt his heart beating erratically.

He pulled from your embrace and gazed at you: cherry-boy knew that this new feeling he discovered tonight, he would never be able to get over it.

So did you.

You grabbed onto his coat and pulled him closer to you again. Your lips crashed into his: this time was more violent, but also lustful. Your bodies were attracted to each other magnets. You could not stop kissing him, holding him, hugging him. It was beyond his personnality; indeed, it was a stronger attraction, a desire.

You needed him.

And you were sure you loved him.

Kakyoin's lips left yours alone as you were both almost out of breath. He glanced at you as his forehead rested on yours.

" Good night, beautiful. " he whispered.

" Good night, " you said, still struggling to breathe normally.

He let go of you, and turned to leave. You got to admit that you were kind of disappointed, but you did not want things to move really fast so you were relieved that Kakyoin thought the same.

' It happened. It finally happened. '

You grabbed your phone and started to search through your contacts. You finally found that person's name and immediately called.

' ...please answer it's an emergency '

" Hey y/n what's up, you okay? "

" Bestie, take some clothes and your toothbrush, we're having a sleepover. Now. Bring your ass here! "

▪︎

yay im so happy lol
next chapter when school will give me time to rest 😫