XVI. sleepover.

chill chapter so everybody can chill

▪︎

...

You heard someone knock on the door and assumed he was already there. When you said "now", he really took it seriously. You softly laughed while going towards your appartment's entry to welcome him.

" y/n, you okay? "

You simply replied with a hug (the hug being you burrying your head in his chest). You then pulled out of his embrace before saying:

" Avdol, I have some tea tonight, "

He raised his eyebrows and seemed genuinely confused but you quickly motionned him to enter.

...

Stepping in your appartment, Avdol discovered a cute setting with some snacks and iced tea waiting to be eaten and drunk on the table.

He placed his bag as well as his long brown coat on one of those chairs in your living room.

" So, some tea huh? "

" You're gonna be shocked. " you replied, waiting a bit before saying a word.

" Okay then tell me and we'll see, "

You knew he was actually going to be surprised. It has been a long time since you did not opened up to someone but tonight was truly unexpected. However, it happened, it was real, and it made you happy.

" So... "

" Quit playing, I am patient but there are some limits y/n. " he took a sip of his iced tea while looking at you, unbothered.

" Okay, okay. I just kissed Kakyoin. "

Avdol choked on his drink and spit it on the table. You knew he was going to be shocked, but not to the point he would remain startled, iced tea dripping from his mouth to the floor.

However, he quickly regained consciousness and shouted:

" EXCUSE ME? "

" YOU'RE DISGUSTING! "

" WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS SO CALMLY? "

" YOU WANTED ME TO GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. "

" YES! BUT NOT LIKE THIS! "

" THERE'S ICED TEA EVERYWHERE! UGH. "

" IT'S YOUR FAULT. "

With every sentence you two pronounced, the conversation got louder, to the point where you both ended up screaming at each other.

" My fault ? MY FAULT? " you pointed at yourself while approaching him.

" YES. YOU'RE FAULT. YOUR STUPID ASS CAN'T TELL A STORY CORRECTLY. "

You stared at him for at least five seconds, in a strong silence. You could not even hear your breath, not even a single noise from your mouths.

Suddenly, you just bursted out of laughter, Avdol joining you to this laughing madness. Tears running down your cheeks as you could not manage to say anything. Avdol was litteraly rolling on the ground: the neighbors must have thought you two were crazy.

" Okay- okay... Enough laughing. You gotta tell me everything in detail now, " Avdol said, struggling to talk.

" Okay, so... First, we went to the game center. It was fun but nothing special. Then we were just hanging out in a coffee shop but things got weird and we almost kissed. Since then, the tension between us became unbearable. We ended up in the park, and I discovered that he saw me there and so did I. Then we talked a lot about us and- "

The flashbacks in your mind were so detailed. You remembered almost every single word of your conversations.

" -we kinda talked about our insecurities. It was nice talking to someone else about than - don't get jealous, " You winked at Avdol who seemed to listen carefully to what you were saying.

He raised his eyebrows and answered:

" Me? Jealous? Who do you think am I? A y/n stan or something? "

" Yes. You are. But you don't know yet. You're in denial. "

" Yeah right. Can you continue though? It was getting interesting, "

" No need to be rude, " you rolled your eyes which provocked a small laugh to escape Avdol's mouth.

" So, as I was saying before you interrupted me- "

" I didn't. "

" -Yeah right. As I was saying, he walked me home and before he left, he kissed me. "

" What kind of kiss? "

" Are you serious right now? "

Avdol gazed at you, slightly raising his eyebrows to show that he was actually being serious.

" I don't know... the kind that lasts a minute or something... "

" Hmm, okay. I was expecting more details though. "

" Avdol! " you yelled, hitting him on the shoulder even though you knew it did not hurt him: this man was way stronger than you.

He chuckled, then proceeded to say:

" You know hitting me is useless, "

" My name is y/n l/n and I have one dream: be muscular enough to actually make you feel something when I hit you. "

After ten minutes of laughing stupidly together, the tone switched to serious again. Avdol still had questions to ask you.

" Do you think things are moving too fast with him? "

" Well I don't know. It feels good to be with him. It has been a really long time since I didn't feel joy and excitement like right now. I really like him. He brings so much hapiness in my life. He makes me want to be a better person and he actually cares about me. "

You did not realize what you were saying, probably because you were still floating, lifted by the euphoria of love. But one thing was sure, you meant every single word that came out of your mouth.

" You seem to really appreciate him y/n, " Avdol answered with a wide smile.

" I know, right! " you let your head fall on the couch, glared at Avdol, then closed you eyes. You continued:

" Do you think he feels the same way? "

" Of course. y/n he kissed you first. Of course he likes you. "

" I'm just so scared that he considers us as a temporary thing, just to have fun. "

" He seems like a good guy. If he's playing, I'll take care of him. "

You faced him and smiled:

" Thank you so much, besto friendo. "

You hugged him while he laughed:

" Good think you're tagging me on those tiktoks, otherwise I wouldn't understand half the things you say. "

" Anything for you besto friendo. Speaking of relationships, when are you gonna find a partner, we need to do double dates! "

" Actually, there's this guy named Polnareff... "

" WhAT? "

...

You spent the night catching up with Avdol which felt really good and comforting as always.

Now you truly knew what you thought of Kakyoin. It was an evidence. You knew you fell for him.

It was late and you had classes tomorrow, so you went to sleep, still having a taste of Noriaki's lips, your hopeful heart finally beating calmly.