X. desires.

hi everyone !
first of all, i'd like to thank you for all of your nice comments it means a lot to me aaaah :') i'll make sure not to disappoint u :)
this chapter was supposed to be out tomorrow but i got so excited i did not want to wait any longer so here it is ~
hope you'll like it, enjoy ! ༄

_____

Kakyoin and you sat after ordering.

It was a really nice place indeed: you wondered how you never came here before, but cherry-boy interrupted your thoughts.

" So the reason I took you here, " he paused before continuing " I want to know you more. "

You raised your eyebrows by surprise as you were not expecting this at all.

Kakyoin noticed your expression and immediately said:

" Yeah well, we never got the occasion to talk, like really talk. You can say whatever you want, I'm sure it'll always be interesting anyway. I just want to truly get to know you.. "

'Get to know.. me? Well that was unexpected...'

You felt particularly touched about the fact that he wanted to learn more about you. And so did you. It was the best moment to feed your desire to know new things about him beyond this strong physical attraction you felt towards him.

" Tell me, why do you want to know first ? " you said before taking a sip of your iced coffee.

" Hmm- why did you decide to study arts? "

" Good question.. Actually I ignore that. When I had to decide what I truly wanted to do or to be, it was almost an evidence to me. So I applied on various art schools and here I am, "

Kakyoin listened to you carefully, with eyes full of interest about what you were saying. You became flustered but still continued.

" The thing is, I always struggled to express myself. But painting and drawing helped me understand my feelings when I couldn't put words on how i felt.. "

" What do you mean by struggling to express yourself? "

You were kind of caught off-guard by this question, and he noticed that.

" I mean-.. if this is not intrusive! Of course you can decide not to answer, " he tried to catch up.

" No, no! It's fine, " you laughed before continuing,
" Well, I have always been a shy person, and expression myself hadn't been that easy ever since. But it got kind of worse when I- "

This is where the painful part comes.

You were scared a tear could start to slide on your cheek in front of him when it was litteraly the first time you hung out with him. So you tried to move on.

" -Well, when I got in College, " you did not believe every single word you were saying, but you had no choice exept lie.

Of course everything got worse after the break up..

" I mean, it is pretty intimidating and stressful so.." you said awkwardly.

" I know what being shy is, trust me, "

" Really? You don't seem like a shy person at all.. " and you meant that.

" Well, I don't know but around you, I feel like I can be myself without worrying,- "

'Is that a kind of love declaration thing?'

Well, it seemed to be but you tried not to get disctraced by this unexpected confidence. Crazy how things were never expectable with Mr. Noriaki. He then finished his sentence:

" -But the thing is, I never really got a lot of friends or anything. Not because nobody wanted to be friend with me but, more because I usually pushed people away.. "

" yeah I can understand that, being.. "

" ..introverted. " as you and Kakyoin said that in sync, your eyes locked with his purple globes.

You two instantly giggled. The situation was funny, and you were glad that Kakyoin was on the same page as you.

" yeah.. " you sighed.

" I didn't know that thought, "

" Really? I mean it's kinda obvious but yeah.. I just have the habit to push people away very easily. "

" Is that so? And why do you not act like this around me? "

'He got me here.'

You remained the mouth half-open, as if not even the quietest sound could escape from it.

But you got disturbed by Kakyoin chuckling.

" I'm just messing with you y/n, don't worry, "

And this is when you took the opportunity to mess with him.

" Actually, it's because I think you're really nice and funny; and also very cute. "

You saw his cheeks glow red the second you said the word cute.

And the tables had turned, you were the one laughing right now. It felt satisfying having a total control over this man's emotions.

However, Kakyoin gained his confidence back really fastly and got up of his chair.

" Hey, what you doing?- "

He walked towards you and sat on the bench, just next to you. He was so close that your leg and his were touching.

" You're cute too, even if cute is not enough to describe you, " he said with a smirk on his face.

He was looking at you, his left elbow against the wall so his head could lay on his hand, the other hand remaining on the table;
beautiful hands.

This is when everything became really playful.

" I know that, Kakyoin. " you replied while getting closer of his face.

" Oh really, y/n? " he answered, doing the exact same thing you did.

At this point you two were really close. The weird thing here was that in these moments, you would usually overthink and get lost in your own mind, driving you crazy. But right now, the only thing that drove you crazy was Kakyoin's sweet plump lips (actually, everything about him drove you crazy).

Your body now hosted a constant conflict between reason and desire. It was too soon to kiss this almost-stranger you knew for two days. But who cared?

His free hand was now holding your chin.

" Kakyoin.. I- " you said while staring at his lips.

" I still have to take you somewhere else, beautiful, "

You immediately pulled back.

" Where? "

Kakyoin looked outside.

" Come with me, " he said as he softly grabbed you hand

" Again? " you sighed.

But you were so happy the night was not over yet.

______

next chapter sunday :)