II. boring routine.

You were getting ready to go to school. You had class from 10:00AM to 16:00PM today. You had finished your assignment about the exhibition yesterday, still Kakyoin Noriaki wasn't getting out of your mind. You wanted to meet him again, to be able to talk with him more than these small interactions you had four days ago.

You were kind of surprised that a man was living in your mind like this to the point that you even remembered about his perfume. Since your last relationship -which was now five months ago- you avoided any contact with men. You mental health has not been that good ever since you and your ex boyfriend broke up: even tho the relationship was quite toxic, you were still feeling sad and guilty over it. But talking about it made your mind open some memories you wished you had forgotten by the time. It was still painful, indeed. Explaining your whole mental health state would take too long right now anyway.

You got out of your appartment, still sleepy, and started walking in the streets to go to the metro station. You lived near your college: it was two metro stations away, which took you ten minutes every morning.

Arriving to your college, you decided to take a coffee before going to class. Your college was a school complex with four small buildings and one for the boarding school. Your college included two subjects: art and also history studies. Behind the buildings, you could find a charming parc with a little forest next to it. You enjoyed being there when you had time, mostly for drawing: it was very peaceful. Then you could see the cafeteria and a small coffee shop where most of the student were spending their free time: you liked being there as well since their coffee is particularly good and the decoration was pleasant.

You arrived in front of the coffre shop, deciding to take a iced-coffee as a take away.

Taking one sip of it was enough to finally make you feel awake.

You then arrived in your class, getting your stuff out of your bag. Today was about coloring or something. Actually you did not really pay attention. Your mind was too focused on this man. At this point he was litteraly living in your brain. You tried not to think about him, listening to what kind of crap the teacher was saying: it seemed like gibberish.

Reading this can sound like you hated school, but actually you enjoyed attending art classes, you were lucky to be able to do what you wanted the most and you were grateful for that.

It was finally lunch-break. You looked at your phone: 12:00AM. You sighed 'And I am not even hungry' you thought. You had a break until 2:30PM.

You decided to go out for a while and eat in a park or something since you brought your own food this morning.

It was cold outside but you still could see the sun blinding you. You appreciated this weather: it somehow reminded you of these moments you had spent walking in the streets with him, talking about anything in particular but still, enjoying each other company. You felt dumb thinking about this now, it was clear that you had not recovered and you were mad at yourself.

He was not the right person for you and you knew it. 'Plus he cheated on me, right? I do not give a damn about him.' you told this to yourself although you were not being very convincing.

Finally arriving at a small parc, you saw a free bench where you could take a seat and enjoy your meal. You looked around you, the grass was recovered by tree leaves since it was fall. You thought it was a really cute setting, deciding to take out some watercolor and a sketchbook to quickly paint this natural scenery.

2:00PM. You finished both eating and your painting. You cleaned up your stuff and started walking in the park, towards the exit. The noise of the tree leaves were crackling at each of your steps. It was like a small tune to your ears: you found it quite relaxing and satisfying.

You stopped in front of a lake, watching the ducks fight for a piece of bread. You giggled: you then cut a small piece of the bread you didn't eat at lunch and started to throw some little slices to the hungry birds.

Behind you was a man standing in front of a canvas. He seemed very focused on what he was painting, like he wanted to capture everything the landscape was giving to us. He had this long dark green trench-coat which reminded you of Noriaki. But you were not able to see his face: he was hidden by the canvas. Still, you could smell this light cherry perfume in the air, like the day you first met him - and actually the only day you met him. 'I must be crazy. I should go now it is almost 2:30PM' you told to yourself, leaving the parc. You heard the man packing his stuff: he seemed to leave as well. You did not pay more attention to him, putting on your earphones and enjoying your own company.

Arriving to class, you sat at the last row, so you could sleep peacefully. At one point during the lesson, you thought Kakyoin was there, being able to strongly smell his perfume again but you went to the conclusion that all this was a dream. Crazy how that man was messing with your mind.

The class went surprisingly fast, or was it because you took a nap: it was not important though. You had the evening free since you did not have any homework or any plans that could bother you.

Deep down your mind, you wanted to go to this exhibition, with the hope of seeing Kakyoin Noriaki again and maybe have the occasion to start a real conversation with him. But it was foolish. You quickly removed this idea of your head.

Still you felt like you have already see him severals times today. Maybe it was just because you were constantly thinking about him. However, why were you thinking about him in the first place? So many questions left without answers in your mind. Was it love at first sigh or were you crazy? At this point, you were tired just by your own haunting thoughts.