162. Where is Annika and Who is Anaita?

Hello everyone
I hope you all have read the announcement I made few days ago about tmk
If not then go through it once ( go on my profile) then start reading it :)

Recap: Some moments between annika and shivaay. A leap of an year.

Enjoy
....,..............

Continued from the end of the part 161

California
Somewhere adist the city

Building Name : wicked stich

A girl is sitting in her cabin with her hands continuously running on the keyboard while her eyes freezed on The screen.

Someone knock on the door

Girl: Come in ( she says the without even giving a look towards the door)

A girl comes in
"Mam Your meeting with Mr loius is scheduled at 5'o clock at CD cafe" she says

Girl: You can tell me that on phone too right. You can msg me too. There is no need of you to come here and waste my 1 minute now get lost
( she snap making the other girl shiver as she runs back muttering a sorry)

Mumbai
Oberoi office

Shivaay entered the premises with Rudy as everyone greeted good morning to him while he passed a small smile to them and keep moving towards his cabin.
In a way a girl from another direction is walking in a hurry and gets bumped into him mistakingly leading to all the papers of the file she is holding scatter on the floor

She looked towards him as her eyes gets wide open.

Girl: I m so sorry sir. I was in hurry. I m so so so sorry sir ( she said making a cry baby face as shivaay gestures her to stop and bends down)

She looked at him shockingly as he collect all the papers and handles it her politely

Shiv: its ok. But be careful. ( he says smiling lightly and leaves while the girl keep on standing there with a shocked face)

Everything is witnessed by gauri who smiles sadly
This is not new for her she notices these small changes in him everyday.

After sometime gauri entered in shivaay cabin

Shiv: What happened gauri. Aaj tumhe meri yaad aagyi mujhe toh laga tha tum meri nhi Om Ki PA ho ( he says teasingly maiking her look down shyly )

Gauri: sir wo Aap office main alag hi time par aate ho na toh isliye (she whispered looking down)

Shiv chuckles
Shiv: Acha now stop blushing and tell me kya hua.

Gauri: I m not blushing ( she says offended)

Shiv: Yes ofcourse I can see that.( he says rolling his eyes)

Gaui: sir (making cry baby face)

Shiv: OK OK.back to work talk.

Gauri: yes please.

Shiv: contract ready hai?

Gauri: That is why I m here. Contract main kuch clauses change krne the toh lawyer KO bola hai. Now it will take 2 more days to complete According to him.

Shiv: 2 more days? But deal toh aaj final krni thi.

Gauri: Wohi na sir but this lawyer. Sir let's just change the lawyer. I don't like this lawyer. Wo sirf apni krta hai. If he want he can do this early too but nhi uske apne hi rules hai.