149. Annika's Birthday ( part 2)

Hello Hello Hello
Maafi maafi maafi

Recap: Annika's birthday surprise by shivaay ( part 1)

Enjoy
.......

Annika and shivaay quickly bid adieu to her univ friends and leaves for her room .

Annika being over excited keeps on narrating him how much she missed him and how desperately she was waiting for him to come here.
Shivaay keeps on smiling throughout the journey finally having her in his arms.

They reach the room.
Annika immediately unlocks the door and closes it dragging him inside.
She slams him against the door placing her lips on his as he holds her neck pulling him closer.
They both shared a passionate kiss with their hands moving all over each other's body trying to make oneself believe that yes they are together with each other without any barrier of screen.
Shivaay push her lightly and change the position slamming her against door still kissing her while her hands starts doing their fav work that is messing his hairs .
He switch on the light while she being too much involved in kiss didn't notice her changed surrounding .

After being totally out of breath she push him lightly breaking the kiss  still holding him close to her resting her forehead on his cheek.

He caresses her hairs helping her to calm down her heavy breaths.

The moment she opened her eyes after catching her breaths , her heart skipped a beat looking at the background.

It is completely unexpected
She looks at shivaay for confirming while he pecks her lips blinking at her.

She push him aside lightly and takes 2-3 steps forward trying to take the view of whole room and balcony.

she rub her eyes but still the scenario in front of her doesn't change

Ani: Am I dreaming ( she muttered loud enough to be heard by shivaay)

he chuckles and takes her in back hug snacking her arms around her waist making her jerk a little as she holds his hands on her waist tightly.

Ani: Tum aaye kab the ( she asked still in daze)