156. Love above everything❤️

Hello
Am I late
Yes I m late 🤧
Can be a happy chapter for you ❤️

Recap : nitin tried to attempt suicide . Annika narrated her past to shivaay and told him why she gets so hyper at hospital . Shivaay asking annika to leave while she denied .

Enjoy
..........

Morning(7:00 am)
A continous buzz is ringing in her ear. She opens her eyes a little taking her phone to turn off the alarm
She was about to turn off but stop seeing the line displaying on her screen apparently her alarm name which she herself have set she stopped.

"Wake up you idiot you need to cook breakfast for shivaay it's Saturday "

Her eyes filled with tears as a sob escaped from her lips. How enthustically she used to cook every Saturday and Sunday.
She turn off the alarm and kissed her lockscreen that have the wallpaper of shivaay and bunty playing with a ball.

She hug her phone tightly snuggling her face into pillow.
"I m so sorry shivaay please talk to me " she whispered

His phone is switched off from yesterday which she assumed to be becoz he is in flight.
Her heart is not ready to believe that he actually went away being mad at her.
He pampered her the Most and now she is not able to take his rudeness and silence .
It's all her fault but did she have any choice. ( She sobbed closing her eyes remerbering her last meeting with him )

Flashback starts
Morning 8:30am
Annika was sleeping due to her tired eyes. Due to continuous buzzing of phone she finally pick it up while her eyes are still closed as they feel too heavy due to continuous crying . The moment shivaay left her all she was doing was crying and calling his number . She send him hundred of sorry messages but nor he read it nor replied.

Other side it was Nia on phone who Informed her that nitin will discharge in 3 hours and he wants to meet her.

ANNIKA told her she will come in 2 hours and cut the call.
She get back to dialing shivaay's no. But no response.
She messaged him again and found all messages are still unread. She closes her eyes tightly . How can she forget her husband's one major disease that he never reads her messages when he is mad at her as he thinks he will melt and reply which he don't want .

Ani: please talk to me once shivaay your silence is killing me ( she muttered looking at her phone )

Bunty starts barking breaking her trance as she realized she need to leave for hospital and settle everything today Itself.

She served the food to bunty and was about to leave but before that john comes with her breakfast. She is about to deny but take it knowing very well that it must be shivaay who have ordered him as he never brought breakfast himself. ANNIKA knows if she skips it shivaay will do the same and she can't take the risk with his health as he have medicines to take after his breakfast. she starts eating breakfast in front of John only so that he can inform him that she have eaten.

The moment she enter hospital her eyes get filled with tears again remembering that yesterday incident. Why she always hurt shivaay only.
Nia was waiting for her. She immediately guided her towards nitin room.

Annika gives her assurance and move towards his room while
her thoughts and mind is occupied with shivaay only. Where he will be. Will he come back to take her or leave without her. Is he angry or hurt. She don't know what she is doing to both of them. She is messing up everything for someone who didn't even matter. She will finish this chapter today only and run back to shivaay. With this determination she enter inside nitin's room where he is sitting on bed looking at nowhere particular .