150. Shivika And Bunty Special 🐕♥

Hello
I know iss baar bahut late ho gya
But mujhe bilkul time nhi mila wattpad par aane ka bhi .
I read all the msgs comments but mujhe khud nhi pata tha when I will be able to update.

Ok so here is the update finally
THIS BOOK Completed 150 CHAPTERS 😳♥
Thankyou for being the part of this journey

Recap: Annika's birthday celebration
Enjoy
...............................

After spending almost whole afternoon in fighting and running finally annika shivaay and bunty have their food in the evening.
Shivaay bake a cake for annika on her demand and they both cut it and devour it locking Bunty inside the bathroom 😂.

Noticing the tiredness on shivaay's face Annika make him sleep forcefully as he is not ready to waste the time in sleeping. He wants to take her out for a birthday dinner date but she insisted they will go some t
Other day as she is also tired and wanted to sleep but her whole motive is to make him do rest.
they both changed into comfortable clothes and sleep cuddling with each other.

Night (10:00pm)

Shivaay is sleeping peacefully while annika is arranging a dinner date for them in the room itself.

After he sleep she gets up tucking him inside duvet comfortably and start preparing for dinner.

She cooks food for him very carefully taking care of each and every ingredient and its qty as today she will finally prove to him that she can also cook good and tasty food🌚

After arranging every thing she placed some candles and flowers  on the table decorated in balcony
She locked Bunty in the bathroom as he was trying to wake up shivaay by dragging his duvet as if warning him to wake up and stop this disaster 😂😭😂.

After setting everything  she frees bunty as he start roaming around the room playing with the ball.

she climb on the bed and starts massaging his scalp peppering kisses on his forehead continuously.
Shivaay opens his eyes with a bright smile on his face.

shiv: What a lovely way to get awake  ( he says in sleepy voice lazily rubbing his eyes making annika blush)

Ani: Really ? Ok now wake up its dinner time ( she says ruffling his hairs while he hugs her waist tightly hiding his face in her thighs )

Shiv: order it na I will get up in half an hour ( he says lazily snuggling into her thighs more making her giggle due to ticklish sensation )

Ani: shiv utho na baba dinner is ready ( she says shaking him )

Shiv: You ordered already ( he asks lazily Turning his  face towards her)

Ani: No I cooked my self ( she says shrugging off while he open his eyes with jerk )

Shiv: one second what did you said? ( he asked sitting beside her rubbing his eyes just to make sure he is not mistaken 😂)

Ani: I said I cooked dinner for both of us now go and fresh n up

Shivaay looked at her horrified 

Shiv: Annika you wanted me to stay here with you so that you can take care of me in a special way right.( he asked holding her hands  )

Ani : yes ( she says smiling widely pecking his hand lovingly )

Shiv: and here you are making me eat the food cooked by you am I  joke to you. ( he asked frowning jerking her hand lightly making her startled )