167. Love comes with Pain

Hello

Recap: annika gets furious at shivaay's ignorance towards her and she confronted him

..........

Next morning
Annika opens her eyes slowly as sunlight hitted her eyes directly. Streching her body she gets up and sighs dejectily finding herself on the floor above the photos in shivaay's room.

But the next second She immediately look around the room and check the door to make sure no one is around.

Collecting all the photos she leave his room.

After sometime

She gets ready and come down for having breakfast while house help ask her about her preferences related to dinner to which she replied she will cook for herself she can leave.

10:30 am
Annika sit at window side thinking about what she will do if he don't get appeared like last 3days , how she'll convince him without telling him the truth about her identity. She don't know he will come or not, all she can do is hope for him to come. This is her first and last chance to get back to her life and she 'll not take any chance with anything. She can't afford to take any chance. Her mind is already disturbed as nitin didn't tried to call her from last 2 days and she don't know she should be relaxed or panicked what if he is upto something she have no idea about. Making him fool was not easy for her. She still remember how tormented she was at that time when he tried to create mental pressure on her and make her mind freeze for forever.

Flashback
Nitin: Doctor are you sure she lost her memory. I don't want to take any risk doctor. I want her fit and fine but without her memory. She shouldn't remember her previous life. She should forget about everything. Everything.

Doctor: look Mr nitin like you said earlier her brain nerves was already week due to her past accident and surgeries. We did give her some electric shocks to trigger it and looking at the scan I can say it did effect her mind but I don't know in what way. May be she forget her whole life or may be just a partial amenesia. We can't give her more shock as it could cost her life. So we have to wait for her to wake up and react then only we can find out the results of all this.

Nitin: hmm

After annika wake up her mind actually freezed. She didn't understand anything around her. That therapy did affected her so badly that she is unable to process anything that is happening around her.

Looking at her bewilderness and confusion nitin and doctor thought that there experiment was successful. Nitin was so happy that he introduced himself as her fiance while she just looked at him with blank face.

Nitin handover her to maira ( who is now her maira di) to train her to teach her everything. To make her like before but without the memories of the people existed in her life. Maira who was a trainer cum brain specialist. She used to make her meditate for hours and try to make her mind relax. Annika who is actually too shocked with everything was too shocked to reveal her identity in front of anyone. Within span of 20 days she lost her everything and thrown in this alien place with alien people around her. She is scared to share her fears and sorrows with anyone. She was scared she of getting killed if she tried to do anything against his wish. She don't want to die before destroying his everything. She don't want to die before meeting Shivaay.

Flashback ends

Annika opens her eyes as tears starts pouring out from her eyes remembering the pain she endured during that time. She pray even her enemy shouldn't go through the time she faced in her life. She was tormortised and have no one for her with her. But that pain made her so strong that now she have became a living example of heartless person. Her hatered overpowered her personality so damn hard.
But she is scared. She is scared of Shivaay. He makes her weak. He makes her vulnerable. He makes her go back to the old annika she used to be. He have the power to make her do anything he want. She can't deny him for long. She just can't hurt him anymore. She can kill herself for doing all this with him . She suffered becoz it was the punishment of her mistake for trusting 2 strangers in a stranger city and considering them her friends. But why is he suffering. What have had he did to deserve this.