153. A turmoil

Hello
I hope you all are staying at your places and following the instructions of govt.
Don't take this pandemic lightly guys take proper precautions as you all know prevention is better than cure.
Enjoy this time with your family

Recap: nitin try to get Intimate pictures with annika while shivaay actually comes to know about his obsession related to her.

Enjoy
....................
...

Night

shivaay is lying on bed as his eyes are fixed on sealing of the room,
while annika is lying above him sleeping.

his hand is continuously caressing her hairs while his mind is continuously playing the words said by nitin.

He is not able to sleep
sleep is something like miles away from his eyes . not even sleep peace too but looking at Annika sleeping above him carelessly gives him a little escape.

he slides her hair on other side placing a long kiss on her shoulder.

shiv: I know you Love me enough to ever leave me but I just want to say please never doubt my love for you. nothing matters more than you . nothing ( he whispers kissing her forehead while she smiles In sleep )

shiv: I did a mistake by sending you here alone And I will correct my mistake too ( he says in determined tone making her sleep on bed as she snuggles into his chest not in mood to leave the warmth)

he looks towards watch as it was showing 3 am
he sighs

shiv: Happy new year ( he whispers pecking her hairline)

Ani: happy new year shiv( she murmur in sleep making him chuckle )

Shiv: I don't know what I did to deserve all your love Annika. ( he says smilingly as his eyes get filled with tears thinking about the scene he witnessed today).

He pecked her lips lightly hiding her face in his crook.

Shiv: I will never let you go never ( he whisper pressing his lips against her forehead)

morning ( 11:00 am)

annika wakes up with a severe headache
she wince holding her head as she sit on bed. She looks at herself with his shirt on her.
She again holds her head trying to remember the last night incidents but it only increased the pain as she closed her eyes wincing.

ani: shivaay ( she calls his name with closed eyes )

shivaay who is already awake and standing in balcony with Bunty immediately moves into room hearing her voice with Bunty

seeing her holding her head
he immediately takes out the glass of lemonade from refrigerator he made for her and make her drink it.

ani: God why my head is paining so much what happened last night shiv( she asked throwing her head on his chest as he caresses her hairs whispering Everything is fine in her ear)

ani: Shiv I m sorry I got drunk last night. it was not intentional. It's just everyone forced me so I just ( she blabbered twisting his shirt button nervously not knowing what happened but still she can feel something had happened )

he break the hug and cupped her cheeks

shiv: Its OK but just be careful. you know the you can't trust people around you when you are not in your senses ( he says calmly smiling faintly)

ani: one second kuch hua hai kya aise kyun bol rhe ho. maine kuch galat toh ( she asked scaredly holding his hands on her cheeks as her eyes filled with waters instantly at the thought)