170. Annika Back to oberoi Mansion 🥳

Hello
I know I m terribly late. All taunts accepted :)
😅

Recap: Annika told the whole truth to shivaay about nitin and nia. Shivaay decide to give back to them as he announced his wedding with nia.

Enjoy....
............................

Nia: I will help you. We both will get through this together. I will marry you shivaay ( she says hugging him back while he smirks )

Breaking the hug he wipe her tears lovingly.
Shiv: tum neeche jao main thodi der main aata hoon ( he says while she nods smilingly and leaves )

The moment she leaves he heard door locking sound and he don't need to turnaround to guess who is there.

Shiv: god save me ( he mutter under breath before turning around )

Shiv: Annika( he stammered looking towards her while She gives him a look before looking around the room.
Her eyes gets misty remembering all the good times she spend in this room)

She can see everything is same except one big portrait of her.

She smiles with tears in her eyes looking towards dressing table which still have all her stuff on it.

Shivaay notices her getting emotional.
He quickly moves towards her and takes her in back hug caressing her hairs while she lie her head backwards and relaxes in his arms.

Ani: You never let me leave from here. It still smells as mine ( she whispered while he pecked he hairline tightening his hold around her waist)

Shiv: You belonged here. I have no say in it. This room is more yours than mine after our marriage. You own this and me.( he whispered in her ear kissing there lightly )

She smiles closing her eyes placing her hands above him .

Ani: why loving someone can be so painful and peaceful at the same time ( she asked innocently )

Shiv: We both have our share don't we ( he says chuckling to lighten her mood.)

she chuckles turning around snacking her arms around his neck

Ani: You know I just

And Suddenly something strikes her mind she immediately takes 2 steps backward while he looked towards her bewildered

Ani: This room is our place right ( she asked frowning while he nodded bewildered looking at her sudden frown)

Ani: Then what the hell that woman was doing here ( she asked while he opens his mouth to speak but close it immediately looking at the big frown on her face )

Ani: You bloody planned this whole wedding and didn't even bothered to inform me.
( she whispered furiously grabbing his collars while he gulped not knowing what to do)

Shiv: I planned on my way back to home I swear ( he whispered back as he feels some one is standing on the door )

Ani: You have( before she can complete he cover her mouth gesturing towards door )

She gets quite looking at him scaredly

Shiv: I think koi hai tum swimming pool wale raste se bahar jao.( he whispered in low voice )

She nods and immediately leave while he moved towards door and opens it and there standing nia with a blank expression on her face.

Shiv: Tum yahan?

Nia: Mera phone andar reh gya tha par tumne door kyun lock KIA tha? ( she asked while he waved his hand through his hair nervously )

Shiv: wo I wanted to talk to annika for some time so