137. A friend or A Danger

Hello
Late hoon
Aab toh aadat ho gyi hogi sabko😂

Recap: annika and that boy face off. He tries to scare her while she gives it back . he tries to sort out things with her later while she gives deaf ear😌

enjoy
.......................

After that day whenever she spots him anywhere near her he passes her a smile while she passes by giving deadly glare to him making him roll his eyes annoyingly

_________________

Ani: Shivaay I m missing you ( she says sadly leaning on her laptop )

Shiv: Annika (  he nodded in negative as he didn't like it at all when she gets sad and The fact that he can't do anything about it make him more miserable)

Ani: you promised you will come its nearly 1.5 months I m here and you didn't visit me till now( she complains making grumpy face)

Shiv chuckles

Ani: haan haan haaso tumhe kya hai tumhare pass sab hai, family hai, hamara room hai, itna bada office hai, AKeli kaun mein annika. Tumhare pass toh waise bhi time nhi mujhe miss krne ko ( she sulked making him frown)

Shiv: agree but I can't wear your dress when I miss you ( he says sarcastically  pointing at his shirt which she is wearing right now)

Ani: It fits me my clothes didn't fits you not my fault ( she rebuke) btw I don't mind seeing you in my nighty ( she smirks) you will look sexy don't you( she says seductively tracing her finger from her collarbone to her cleavage )

Shiv: aahh go to hell I m not taking to you( he sulked cutting the call while she burst into laughter seeing his grumpy face )

Ani calls him back controlling her laugh
But he didn't turn on the video instead continue with the audio

Shiv: what  (he says exasperated )

Ani: aree video on Karo

Shiv: No
Ani: whyyyyyyyyyy

Shiv: stop it

Ani chuckles

Ani: You have no control over yourself ( she says laughingly )

Shiv: that's why you keep on teasing me performing those stunts( he rebuke frowning)

Ani: what to do Seduction is the only key to fulfill my wish ( she whispered in husky voice but next second burst into laughter hearing his deep groan)

Shiv:Why you do this to me daily ( he complained making puppy face)

Ani: I love doing it ( she smirks) its gives me kind of satisfaction that you are also suffering( she chuckles)

Shiv: devil ( he sulked)
Ani: I am ( she says proudly )

Shiv: I will see you soon then we will see ( he says in threatening tone)

Ani: aahhhhhh( she moans)

Shiv: annika ( he says loudly closing his eyes tightly )

Ani: aahhhhuccchh I mean machaar kaata ( she says controlling her laugh)

Shiv: Get lost ( he says angrily)

Ani: ohh yaa let gets lost in your fantasy world ( she says dreamingly  making him more irked)

Shiv: this is not the way to take revenge ( he whines )

Ani: I m just teasing but you know what you are too horny honey now go sleep you need it ( she says chuckling )