143. A Prank gone terribly wrong

Hello
I know I m super late
But mein vacation par gayi thi
Ok so here is the next part
Enjoy

Recap: seedhe sadhe pati ki tedhi biwi

.......................

After some minutes the announcement happen making both of them break their hug involuntary

Ani: I love you and I will miss you bahuttt sara ( she whispers kissing his palms)
while he smiles pecking her forehead

Shiv: I 'll come soon bye love you ( he says smilingly with tears in his eyes while she nodded in negative wiping his eyes).

And they both bid adieu to each other
Annika leaves towards her university directly from airport.

When she come back to her room all she can feel is the hollowness. She sadly lye down on bed hugging the pillow trying to take some sleep to pass the time as she knows she will not be able to talk to him for at least 16-17 hours.

After some days
Univ

It is free period and both Nia and annika are sitting in canteen talking about random stuff
Nitin comes with his friends and joins them
They all order cold coffee and started talking about random stuff

Nia: yaar aaj bahut bore ho rha hai lets play some game what say

Rina: not a bad idea I m in ( she says excited joining Nia)

Ani: I am in ( she too join her excitedly)

All other people also gets ready instantly
Nitin: you people are mad bache ho game khelni hai tumhe( he says rolling his eyes irritatingly )

Nia: ji haan hai toh bache aur aap bhi bache hi ho ( she says teasingly pointing towards his I'd card making him frown)

Nitin: fine you guys play I m not interested (he rebuked glaring Nia who ignores it royally)

Annika: aree khel lo we will not playing any bacho wali game don't worry ( she says laughingly looking at the way Nia and nitin throwing draggers at each other)

Nitin: just becoz you are saying that's why I m playing else i m not at all interested in her nonsense games ( he says first sweetly to Annika and then glaring Nia who in turn looks at him jaw dropped)

Nia: aaye bade nonsense game wale jao jao we don't need you huh

Ani: areey yaar tum logo ko agr se ladai continue rkhni hai toh enjoy becoz mein chali i don't have any time to waste khelna hai toh khelo wrna mein mein phone lekar chali ( she scold both nitin and nia )
They both smile sheepishly muttering sorry to her

Ani: fine now lets play kya khelna hai( she asked nia putting her phone on side)

Nia: tum logo ne yeh jawani hai diwani dekhi hai na ( she asks excitedly

Ani: Dekhi hai mujhe toh sab dialogues bhi yaad hai ( she joins showing double excitement)

Nia: haan toh wo game yaad hai which they played in train while traveling to manali

Ani: yup

Nia: anika please mere liye sambko samjha do yeh mere bas ka nhi
Ani chuckles
Ani: ok guys listen like you all can see we all have a full cup of coffee ok so it goes like this that one by one we will say a thing which haven't done ever and everyone else who had done that thing will take a sip from the coffee and just like this the game continues and in the end the one whose coffee finish before everyone will be declared as winner ( she narrates the rules of the games to everyone excitedly raising there curiosity too)