169. What will be Shivaay's decision

Hello
I know I m terribly late and as a compensation I present to you all my longest chapter till date 🤧

Recap: annika gets to know about her fathers being a live as she breaks down in front of shivaay

Enjoy

...............................

Ani: as per our plan you visited me saying you are here for ending things between us. We both thought we made a fool out of nitin but we didn't shivaay. He knew about our plan. He knew that we are acting.

He looked at her shocked.

Shiv: how? How did he

Ani: that time I didn't know but now I know its nia only. Who else can be other than her.( she whispers while he hit the wall angrily)

Shiv: didn't I told you to not involve. Didn't I ( he roar while she sobbed looking down)

Ani: she seemed too stressed and panicked seeing us like that. I thought it was unfair on my part to keep her in dark so I shared it with her.( she whispers ) But What a big fool I was. A fool. ( she screamed angrily while he closes his eyes looking at other side )

Shiv: We both were fool annika. Relax. Its not your fault.

Ani: it is shivaay it is my fault. I shouldn't have trusted her at first place. She bloody ruined everything.

He nooded in understanding

Shiv: Why didn't you waited for rudra at airport when he clearly informed you he will be there in half an hour. Why did you leave alone.

Ani: I said na I was a fool. Isn't that enough for you to understand why I left early and didn't waited for Rudy.(/she rebuked angrily remembering that day while shivaay looked at her flabbergasted )

Ani: I was so happy when Rudy informed me that he proposed bhavya and she agrees. I was so happy shivaay finally Rudy ka roka hone wala tha I have to be here.

Shiv: I know annika. I wish I had cancelled my short trip to London then all this wouldn't have

Ani runs towards him and cups his face.

Ani: it was not your fault . you do requested me to wait for you till you come back from London but I can't hold my excitement and I forced you to let me travel alone. It was not your fault shivaay. Please( she sobbed placing her head on his chest while he caress her hairs placing a light kiss on her hairline)

Shiv: Nia accompanied you so that she can help nitin in getting you kidnapped ?

Ani: what else for? ( she chuckles sarcastically )

Shiv: But how did they both.

Ani breaks the hug and moves towards window looking outside.

Ani: one day before travelling back I was about to recharge my Indian when nia told me that she will do it as she need to reacharge her own Indian number too. And I thought she will . But When we reached India. I was unable to make any calls becoz my no. Was still not active and she offered me her phone saying that may be some technical issue happened and I agreed. Rudy 's car broke down in his way to airport. He told Me to wait for him he will get taxi and come to pick me up. I was waiting but suddenly nia told me that Rudy called her and told her that he is not able to get any taxi as the route he taken for airport is out of their range. She said he told her that he booked an ola and gave nia's number and informed him about oberoi mansion location. Everything happened in such a short span of time ki mujhe yeh sochne ka bhi time nhi mila ki Rudy ola kyu book krwayega wo toh driver KO bhej skta tha ghr se.