144. A very Happy First anniversery ♥

Hello💃
Mein aa gyi
Update bhi le aayi😂

Recap: they all played prank on annika to give her a big surprise and Annika's outburst on shivaay

Enjoy

................

Ani: Bahut acha bahut hi acha mein bata nhi skti kitna acha ( she says and boom a hard slap landed on his face making everyone shocked to the core )

He looked at her shockingly holding his cheek
She is looking at him with blood shot red eyes accusing him for doing this with him

Ani: do hell with your welcome and do hell with your anniversary mr shivaay singh oberoi ( she screamed at the top of her voice angrily making everyone shiver a little seeing her aggression)

She kicks the table and the cake falls down
Pushing him aside angrily she rushed towards her room crying making everyone behind her traumatize

Ani enters the room and locks the door from inside leaning against it
she sit on floor holding her crying her heart out.

Shivaay looks at his family who are still look traumatized
He smile faintly
Shiv: its 12:30 already aap sab so jaiya mein annika se baat krta hu ( he says calmly trying to show he didn't get hurt but hai family knows him better

Pinky comes to him and caress his face side where Anika slapped few minutes ago

Pinky: usne sahi nhi kia par usne galat bhi nhi kia. Uska gussa apni jagah sahi hai aur tum logo ka surprise apni jagah. ( she says making shivaay sigh in relief as the only thing he is panicked about how the family will react to this but he was wrong his family knows her better they know the depth of her love)

Shiv: I was wrong Mom this was wrong ( he whispered holding her hands)

Rudy: toh woh bhi sahi krke nhi gyi( he says angrily interrupting them, although he was watching everything silently but he didn't like her behaving with shivaay this way  without even knowing who was  actually to blamed for this prank. the possessive brother inside him gets majority affected by this)

Shiv: please rudy she was not wrong didn't I told you .( he rebuke glaring him while he rolled his eyes and leave towards his room angrily )

Shiv: I will talk to her aap sab jaiye good night ( he says and everyone leaves smiling faintly  as no one expected the scenario to turned like this, they all were so excited but 😔)

Shivaay don't want to disturb, he knows she want time but he can't let her cry the whole night. He can completely understand her state of mind. Maybe to give some relief to her inner fire she hurted him but he knows the thing is hurting her more now that she hurt him.
Making up his mind he moves towards his room.

shivaay knocks on the door but she didn't open neither she gives any respond.

Shiv: Tum so jayo aaram se mein guest room mein jaa rha hu good night ( he says and leaves while annika tightly close her fists piercing her nails in her skin trying to control her sobs.

He moves towards pool area and sit there quietly at one corner,
all the time he is trying hard to control his tears. its not that he is feeling bad becoz she slapped him in front of everyone, its there special day and what  he did ?? no matter intentionally  or unintentionally he hurted her.
the anger, pain, misery, helplessness  in her eyes
the way she slapped him with her shivering hands
he can clearly feel how deeply he hurt  her.

of course he knows to what extent she can go for his life for his safety but he never knew that his little Injury can make her this much miserable.
he knows he deserved this slap but he also knows how restless she must be feeling after doing that. all he wanted he is to hug her tightly.