146. A New Friend And Room partner🐩♥

Hello
Not going to say anything
I know I keep you all waiting 😥

Recap : some shivika cute moments. Annika came back to cambridge . nitin curiosity to know about shivaay.

Enjoy

........................

nitin and Nia leave for univ dropping her at her place

she reach her room and closed the door throwing herself on bed sadly.

After sometime
ani: its been one day only and I m missing everyone ( she whispers sadly holding the pillow)
and next second her phone starts ringing.

she smiles seeing at shiv's name flashing on screen. he can surely understand her mood even after being miles away from her.

she picks up the call and forgets all her sadness as all that can be heard is now her giggling sound.

After some days
Annika and Nia is sitting in library making notes as there exams are approaching
after sometime nitin too joins them

nitin: hey girls what's up

Nia: Up?? yahan jaan nikal rhi hai exams ke darr se aur yeh maharaj whats up puch rhe hai. toh suno exams up tension up black clouds up zindagi up sab up ( she says dramatically making Anika chuckle and nitin roll his eyes)

nitin: itna bhi touchy kuch nhi pucha tha jo itna touched ho gyi tum( he says annoyed sitting beside Annika checking her notes)

After some time Nia and annika's classmate anuj comes to them

Anuj: chalo na annika nia chalo wahan auditorium  lets see ho kya rha hai ( he says excitedly)

ani: nhi anuj ek baar wahan chale gye toh woh func khatam hone se pehle bahar nhi

anuj: aree koi na poori class wahan hai aur nia tu kya shakal dekh rhi hai chal( he says closing her books and snatching her pen)

Nia: chal annika bhagwan bhi nhi chahte ki hum notes banaye ( she says closing her books )

ani: ok ok fine chalo

he grabs her hand and in an attempt his nail pierce into her wrist mistakingly

she wince

and next second he is lying on floor winching as Nitin punched him on his face

ani and Nia looks at him shockingly

nitin: don't you know how to behave with a girl? is this the way to behave ( he shouts on him making him close his eyes scaredly )

anuj: i haven't done it purposely I m sorry annika ( he whispered meekly)

ani: no its not your fault I m sorry ( she says and help him to stand up while nitin glare him angrily )

ani: what is this nitin how can you punch him like that ( she asks him frowning seeing the blood oozing out of anuj's nose)

nitin: you are asking me Anika see your wrist god we need first aid let's go ( he says in panic stricken voice and drag her out of there while she is too shocked to respond)

he immediately take her to first aid room and apply medicine on that small scratch

ani: I m fine nitin its just a small cut( she says calmly looking at the panic on his face )

nitin: no annika nothing is small is it paining. should I call doctor

ani: relax nitin i m fine