165. The Confrontation

Hello everyone
I hope you all are doing fine.
Our country is going through tough phase. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. Please take proper precautions and get yourself vaccinated as soon as you get a chance to. Help as many people as you can. if you can please do feed the hungry. At least one should have food in their plate.

Recap : Shivaay meets anaita.

........................

Delhi

Ana: lily I need a favour from you. This time a little big one. Can you

Lily:why are you even asking mam. Did I ever said no to you ?

Ana: sometimes I feel I take too much advantage of you (she says chuckling )

Lily: no mam don't say that. You helped me at that time when I was struggling with life. I am here becoz of you. I have no one no family nothing but only you. People thinks that miss anaita is a practical, selfish and a rude business woman becoz no one have had even seen how emotional giving and sweet girl you are. (She says as her eyes gets misty remembering how much she helped her in past )

Ana: oh please lily. I'm what people think about me ok. What you think about me is an exception as I somewhere helped you but that was also for my selfish reason as I need someone to rely on. ( she says nonchalantly)

Lily: You are not selfish mam. And don't say such things about yourself I don't like it. Please I request

Ana: OK fine. ( she says giving up)

Lily: now tell me what I need to do.

Ana: I need to shift to Mumbai for some days. I will be coming here in between if needed. I will leave my phone with you and buy another no. And phone. You need to forward all the calls on my new no.in Mumbai. Whenever nitin will call, he will call in this no and if tried to trace the no as he have a tracker installed on this device it will always show this apartment or the work places as my location. He should never come to know about me visiting Mumbai at any cost.

Lily: but mam what about the guards. He will ask them also right.

Ana: guards are no more his now. They will speak what I will teach them to speak. My only concern was the detective and now he is also sorted. I can leave this place now.

Lily: detective ?

Ana: nitin had appointed a 24*7 detective for me here. He gets to know about every minute details of mine. Thank god that detective was money minded. I offered him some extra money and he gets ready to double cross him .

Lily: but mam if you withdrew this much money he will get to know about it right

Ana: I am using money earned from my another business setup which he had no idea about.

Lily: and about bank ?

Ana: di manage all the cash from that entity. I didn't made any direct entry. She sended money in the account I opened on your name.

Lily: oh yeah. How stupid I m. I completely forgot about this. Sorry

Ana: its okay. You handle too much of my work. Skipping these little things is normal for anyone.( she chuckles as lily looked down embarrassed )

Lily: you know you are very sweet.

Ana: I m not sweet. And you don't forget your position don't try to act asy friend( she scolds her fakely)

Lily: sorry. You know what its takes a second for you to go from the sweetest boss to the rudest boss ( she says rolling her eyes )

Ana: excuse Me( she raised her eyebrow )