76.Stubborn Annika

Hello
Mast ba😆

Ok So today's update is quite intense and hilarious too😂😂
Annika ka atayachar shuru krte hai

Mujhe kahin baar yeh love story kam comedy show zyada lagta hai😂😂
Shivika in my ff are totally mad😂😂✋

Ok enjoy
Longest one nearly 3500😭🤒

__________________________________

shiv:Tumne kya KIA....mein batau tumne kya KIA ..( he whispered dangerously )
while she scares a Lil bit

she takes a deep breath and gather her all courage as she push him hardly
Due to sudden push he stumbles and landed on bed as it is close to the wall

ani rubs her wrist as it got red
she looks at shivay who is laying on bed
she smirks

before he get up she hovers over him pinning his hands above his head
Straddling over him while he gasps in shock

ani: Haan toh aab bolo kya KIA hai Humne ( she asked giving a dangerous look to him while he gulps at her sudden changed behavior)

shiv: Youuuuuuu( he stammered as she is completely hovering on him while there faces are just inches apart and her breath is fanning over his face)

ani: Mee what ( she whispered dangerously staring directly into his eyes)

shiv: You said yes to him ( he says furiously trying to get out of her hold but she tighten her hold as he is unable to move)

ani: So what ( she asked sternly)

shiv: So what....How dare you( he asked angrily)

ani: One second who the hell are you to question me on this( she argue )

shiv: me....I ( he stammered as he don't know what to say)

ani: Kya hua....bola nhi jaaa rha ( she whispers dangerously )

shiv: I am....Me..( he puzzled with his own words as he don't know what to say)

ani: come on ...bolo I m listening ...me what ( she whispered huskingly)

shiv: Mee

ani: Bolo shivay( huskingky)

shiv: You can't say yes to him ok...Not to anyone...You just can't you are not allowed to do that get that( he declared authoritatively)

ani: why I an not allowed haan Why ...am I someone's personal property or what.....that I m not allowed to say yes to anyone ...ok whom I belong to then ( she asks making a stern face as her nose is touching his and her eyes are starting at his eyes directly )